Monday, September 26, 2016

Big Sam


This week I'm focusing on a game that is played by nearly every nation on earth called Football. Now I don't know dick about Football or should I say Soccer as we Americans call it. I know it's not American Football, but like its American namesake, it has one massive saving grace which is the coaching staff and some time ownership. And over in England, there are a few cuddly pups in Soccer err... Football to pick from but Sam Allardyce just hit the top the list for me.

He's nicknamed 'Big Sam' because, well he's big(6'3"), rugged, hairy fuckfest of a man. Allardyce's managerial career has seen him in charge of Premier League clubs such as Bolton, Blackburn, West Ham and the Black Cats' rivals Newcastle. Currently manager of the England national team since he took up the role in July 2016, leaving Sunderland to succeed Roy Hodgson as the national team's boss. Mmm... Roy Hodgson. I'd toss a fuck into that. But tossing one into Big Sam is probaly not happening as I'm guessing he'd be a total top. And I'd let him. I don’t bottom for anybody I first see, but I’ll make an exception for Big Sam because I'm betting that's one (hopefully more) hard fucking I'd enjoy.

Again married, aren't the all? He pretty much seems to have lived and breathed football his entire life. There isn't much else I can say about him. Just that he has a MANLY look that'll have me bottoming for him for how ever long he wants me. No point beating around the bush, I want to keep this a wholesome blog.





Sam and the wife. Hmm... pretty much how I expected her to look like.




Look at those thick, hairy legs... and I bet that third leg is something also.



I thought he'd be hairier but I'm still fucking him.






That's a man's mug.





No comments:

Post a Comment