Sunday, January 18, 2015

Wade Phillips

I just recently found out Wade Phillips is no longer the defensive coordinator for the Houston Texans. DAMN! If ever got the chance to watch a Texans game, I watch just to scan the sidelines just to get a glimpse of Wade. I mean he just does it for me with that sweet, rounded baby face of his and I even love that sort of  "lazy eye" his. But not to worried though. Wade was the former head coach of the Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, and Dallas Cowboys. With the NFL being a coaching carousel, I'm sure I'll see him on someones sideline again.



 What a beautiful man Wade is, I certainly want some of that!
 I just love a body of an old former football player. Arms, legs and body. Just one word ... THICK.

I love thick legs and Wade's legs are no exception.
 That thick ass body of his and he doesn't have a matching ass. Ah... I guess I could live without it. He has other features I can admirer.






 Wade Phillips just does it for me with those high beams. I think both he and is father, Bum Phillips (in his day) are handsome men. I can see where Wade got his looks from.






 He has the sweetest face! He just makes me want to pick him and turn him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment