Saturday, February 11, 2017

Chapter Four: Jack, Dan and Me


I just finished a movie job and I had a few days off before my next. So I decided to have a drink, so I headed down to my favorite bar for a bear or two. Maybe pick up some action. When entered the bar, I give it a look around to see if I could spot some lonesome daddy in need of company when I spotted Jack McGee sitting at a table. With him was one of his acting buddies named Dan Lauria, who was the hunky, beary dad from ’The Wonder Years.’ I remember I’d have given anything to be pounded by him during his Wonder Years days and he’s still a nice looking man, aging very well.

He and Jack were friends since they first came in the business and always talked a lot when Dan was in town. No sex tonight, I thought as started for the door, but Jack saw me and waved me over to them. Jack introduced me to Dan and invited me to join them. I just sat there and listened quietly as Jack and Dan talked for a while about the new show their working on called ’Pitch.’ I took this time to admire Dan. He was a year or two older than Jack with graying brown hair, blue eyes and a nice hairy thick body. He was dressed in slacks and a crisp white polo shirt. My cock was scrapping the bottom of the table when Jack suddenly asked Dan if wanted to do what they had talked about earlier. I watched a broad grin appear on Dan’s face.

Jimmy, Dan here would like to join us in our usual activities. Would that be OK with you? He knows everything we do and likes to do that kind of thing too.”

Uh, sure Jack, if you say so.” I said trying not to sound to excited.

We paid our bills and to my place because it was closer and I had no significant other to object in our little get together.

Now why don’t you reach down there and give Dan a proper welcome?”

Dan gave me a nod and a smile and I slid to my knees in front of him and pulled down his zipper. I reached inside his slacks and found his harding cock, pulled it out and gave it a look see. Dan was clearly nervous, but trying to hide it under his masculine facade. His cock a little was thinner than mine and Jack’s, but was just as long. About 7 to 8" inches. His cock began leaking precum which I used to rub around his tip. Dan groaned as I bent down and quickly began sucking his cock down into my throat. I started sucking his cock for a while when I tried to pull his balls out through the flap, but they were too big! I figured with his skinny cock he would have small balls, but not so! While I was taking care of Dan, I notice Jack out of the corner of my eye, stroking his hard cock through his pants. I don’t know what was turning me on more. Me sucking Dan Lauria’s cock or Jack watching me sucking Dan Lauria’s cock. Either or, it was still damn hot.

Damn he’s a great cocksucker.” Dan said after about 15 minutes before he pulled me off his dick.

Why don’t we head to the bedroom so Jimmy can show how good he really is.” Jack said as he got up still rubbing his hard cock.

Once in the bedroom, Jack undressed and sat in a chair I had by my bed as Dan stripped me down. He gave my cock a few strokes until I was hard, then surprisingly dropped to his knees and sucked me like no one before.  He was amazing, even better than Jack. He would suck me to the verge of cumming and then pull off. He did this 4 or 5 times before Jack told him to put me on the bed and finish me off. Once I was on the bed, Dan had me on the verge of cumming when Jack step over towards me.

Looks like you missing something.” He said with a slight sexy tone and slipped fat cock in my mouth.

30 seconds later, I was spurting my jism into Dan’s mouth. With that out of the way, Dan then undressed as I lazily sucked Jack’s fat cock at the side of the bed. Dan got between my legs and showed me his hard, throbbing 8 incher. Jack went though my dresser draw and tossed Dan a tube of lube, which Dan smeared all over his penis. I knew what was coming and wanted it bad as he raised up my legs, smeared the lube on my opening and slipped his finger in my ass. He had done this during blow-jobs and I had loved it.

I watched nervously as Dan lined up his cock with my hole. Jack held my legs high as I felt the narrow tip of his cock wedge inside my hole. It quickly popped through my sphincter and I let out a yelp of pain. Dan waited a moment before suddenly drove all 8 inches of his dick up my ass. I moaned as I could feel his shaft expanding my tunnel and throbbing. And with his balls resting against my butt cheeks, I marveled at how I was being fucked by Dan Lauria.

He’s going to fill your ass with a gallon of cum. I guarantee you that.” Jack said as he slowly fuck my face.

Then, Dan began to pull his cock out slowly and then drive it slowly back up my ass. After about 20 strokes my ass opened up and he began to shuttle his cock faster in and out of my hole. The bed springs creaked loudly as the sound of his body slapped against my young skin.

Give it to him Dan. Fill that ass up.” Jack cheered as Dan began to really put it to me.

Sweat was dripping off Dan, covering my hot body. The room was steaming and filled with the sounds of Dan’s balls slamming against my ass, my cries of being fucked, and Dan’s groans of approval. I noticed Dan began to pound faster and his face began to screw up in lust as he neared his release.

C'mon Dan grease it up for me! Fire away.” Jack cheered as Dan began to really put it to me.

Dan began to pound deeply into my ass when another orgasm hit me and I shot more jism onto my belly as Jack hooted in support. Dan suddenly stopped and I felt his cock expand and a hot warm sensation filled my ass as he filled me with his sperm. I felt his cock throb time as I felt his cum seeping out my ass and onto the bed beneath me. Jack wasn’t kidding when he said Dan was going to fill my ass up. Then I heard a wet pop as Dan’s cock left my popped cherry. Jack clapped Dan on the back as he got between my legs. I was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of Jack’s thick cock up my ass again. Before I realized, Jack had pressed his fat knob against my hole and in no time, had all 7 inches buried up my clenching hole.

Between the jelly and Dan’s massive load of cum, Jack’s cock slid easily in and out of my tight ass and I begged him to fuck me harder. Dan had grabbed my feet and held me wide open for Jack’s hard pounding while he dangled his huge nuts over my face as I tongued them for all I was worth. Jack’s big 7 incher gave me an instant hard on again and my aching balls tightened more. After 10 minutes of ass pounding ecstasy I knew I was going to cum again.

I’m cumming. I’m cumming.” I said as Jack slowed his thrusts and began stroking my cock slowly.

I couldn’t take it and fired my second load in less than 1 hour onto my belly. It wasn’t big, but I had a good pool of sperm all over my belly. Jack resumed his assault on my ass, fucking me till I was dizzy. He began to mumble and I told him to, “Fill me up.”

Jack’s cock seemed to never stop pounding deeper as the bed slammed against the wall. I couldn’t get over the atmosphere of the room. From the sweat and the the smell of sex seemed to elevate the feeling of his Jack’s cock sliding inside my tunnel. So had Dan’s thick cock. I could tell from the look on Jack’s face that I was about to get another big load up my ass. He bellowed like a bull and his cock swelled inside my tunnel as he suddenly dropped his cum deposit deep within my ass. As he collapsed on me, Dan pulled his cock in my mouth and shot a second big load on my face with some of it landing on Jack’s back.  

After Jack rolled off, Dan licked every drop of my cum and his off me. We all slept very well that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment