Saturday, October 3, 2015

Daddy would you like some Sausage


This is another 'love him or hate him' guy. Obviously, I love him but he won't be to everyone's tastes. The man in question is Rip Torn, paragon of masculinity among actors and for the public who have seen him in "Men in Black," "The Larry Sanders Show" and "30 Rock." In the 70's, he was a darkly sexy star in the Jack Nicholson mold; later on, he built a reputation as a strong, serious character actor. Along the way, Torn acquired a reputation as a volatile personality, both onstage and off. In recent years, Torn was found drunk and toting a gun in a bank in Connecticut. He has faced a number of DUI charges, including a December 2008 arrest that produced a now infamous, wild-haired mug shot. I really don't know why respected actors just all of a sudden lose all sense of reality.

To be honest, Torn didn't do much for me when I first remember seeing him in "The Beast Master." Thankfully, when I caught him on "The Larry Sanders Show" after a few years maturing into a titan of a daddy bear. Handsome with good line in his manly scowls, thinning brown hair a gravelly voice. You just know this man knew how to talk really dirty in bed. Just but imagine the filthiest thing you would want someone to say to you in bed, now imagine Rip Torn's voice saying it. It sounds 10-times more filthy doesn't it? I heard he did a full frontal in a movie but I just can't find the film. I came across the stupid Tom Green flic "Freddy got Fingered" in my search where he bares his ass. Torn was pretty much the only reason I tolerated the film.

The barrel-chested, slab-faced, and thunder-happy American thesp Rip Torn may qualify as a 'bear' in the broadest sense of the term. With his black cowboy boots, black Wrangler work pants held up by suspenders, a blue striped shirt, sherbet orange vest and a dusty black fedora, Torn is typecast as genially earthy, volatile, and loudmouthed good old boys. But, love him or hate him, Torn's roles over the course of more than half a century are distinct and pronounced enough to have elevated him above many of his contemporaries, into a veritable staple of American cinematic pop culture.

 Sure he's a little ragged these days. But he's a bottle of whiskey away from a drunken tirade and a possible good time.







 As I'm doing this post, it looks like Rip shows his junk in a lot of films.
***DADDY BONUS***



 One of the more famous celebrity mugshot out there.



 When I see these pics... all I can think of is fuck your daddy, fuck your daddy singing in my head. And I'd definitely fuck this daddy. 

 Yes Freddy Got Fingered is a dumpster fire and the only reason I watched it was to see Rip and this seen.



 He looks really hot here with that grumpy look.


No comments:

Post a Comment