Monday, November 14, 2016

[REVISED] Top 10 All Time Politicians I'd like to Fuck (PILF)

After the recent election, I thought I'd redo my Top 10 All Time Politicians I'd like to Fuck (PILF). My last Top 10 PILF list I had for years, so I decided to do a updated vision. But it's real slim pickings in american politics these days and my knowledge of foreign politicians are limited, so I'll stick with US politicians on this list. Though I may expand in a later list. Even though I have some retired politicians on this list. It doesn't mean run for another office later on, so I'm including them. So lets get started.

#10. Fmr. Mass. Congressman Barney Frank

Barney Frank is going to be on this list, damn retirement. The former congressman from Massachusetts, is considered the most prominent gay politician in the United States and most likely the only on this list that I have a legitimate shot at. From that voice of his to his dis-shovel way of dressing. He just makes me want to bang him like a screen door in a hurricane. I wonder if he's a bottom. Probably a bottom. Who am I kidding, yeah he's a bottom.




#9. South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham

As much as I'd hate to put him on this list. I admit to having an odd fascination with the senator of my home state. He's not bad to look at. In fact, I think he's quite handsome in a geeky sort of way. But he’s just so effeminate and innocent looking that I just can’t stand to look at him for to long. And he just screams out "I love cock" to me. And if he would come out tomorrow (come on Lindsey, just come out), he'd be a submissive for sure and normally I go for a more rugged dominate guys. Buuuttt I still would like to bend him over a table. I know, weird.


I bet you do know how to work that tongue. 


#8. California Congressman Dana Rohrabacher

Former speechwriter for President Reagan, avid surfer and father of triplets. I don't really know anything else about him, other than I want to fuck him. I'd vote for him purely on looks. Honestly, his policies could involve throwing babies off buildings, I'd still be out campaigning for him. Judging a book by it's cover, I bet he wouldn't mind getting a blow-job from a man.




#7. Fmr. Virginia Congressman Jim Moran

A big, pugnacious politician raised in a large Irish Catholic family near Boston, has represented his constituent since his election in 1990 and has been a fixture in Alexandria politics for 35 years. What can I say, handsome, the white hair and stocky build. Moran just does it for me. He's currently a professor at Virginia Tech. So maybe I'll go and take a few classes, one in which Moran teach.




#6. Maryland Congressman Steny Hoyer
 

One of the few politicians on this list that's still in office. All I really know about him is that he was the House Minority Whip and House Majority Leader the the past. And he has the kind of face that would look best square in my crotch. His teeth aren't perfect but I would be more than willing to overlook it whilst he was blowing me. That's just the kind of guy I am.




#5. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings

The 61st and current Mayor of Dallas who got national attention with his response to the ambush shooting of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. All I can say is, this Daddy has it all! Lets see... Tall, handsome, great hair, blue eyes, nice body, beautiful legs, killer smile, Big Cock, good fucker and can cum three times in an hour. OK I made that last bunch up, but you wouldn't be surprised if it was true.




#4. Ex-Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss 

His full name is Clarence Saxby Chambliss, but I like to call him Sexy Chambliss for obvious reasons. The white hair, tasseled loafers and aw-shucks demeanor fit the profile of a polished small-town lawyer turned United States Senator. Damn shame he retired after only two terms in the senate. I would have liked to see more of his hot ass. I hope he's enjoying his retirement with a cock in him or his in someone (preferably with me).




#3. Fmr. Speaker of the House John Boehner

The former U.S. Representative from Ohio can do anything as he pleases with me. I just wish he wasn't so quick to cry. But he's handsome, has a nice deep voice and looks great in a suit. He's probably working at some lobbying firm like all retired politicians do. To bad as I sure would like to meet him and make him more touch with his feminine side, if you know want I mean.




#2. Mayor of North Charleston, R. Keith Summey

The number two spot goes to another guy in the local branch, namely a mayor. He got national attention when one of his North Charleston police officers fatally shooting an unarmed black man, but I knew about him since 1994. Nice, chubby and manly, he kinda reminds me a lot of my number 1 as their stocky to heavyset men that I'd like to dig into. Though he's a bit more laid back than #1 in how he dresses. And out of all the politicians on this list, I could meet him if I want. But I'm not for fear of making a complete idiot of myself.




#1. Ex-Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour

Sure he hasn't held any major office since he stopped being Governor of Mississippi in 2012, but he's still a politician and hot as fuck. And if you don’t find Barbour attractive, you’ve got something wrong with you. From the way he looks, from the way dresses to even the way he talks with a southern drawl so rich and unapologetic with nine comes out nan. If the good old boy from Yazoo should consider running for president some day. He'd have my vote. He would also have my cock, my ass, well any damn thing he wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment