Monday, January 1, 2018

I Could Fuck a Dwarf


I spent the weekend re-watching the 'The Hobbit' film trilogy in which I was totally pissed off by. Really Peter Jackson, did you have to spread 'The Hobbit' out as a trilogy when two movies would have been just fucking fine. But I digress. I only mentioned the trilogy because of one of the 13 dwarves reminded me of this guy. His name is Ken Stott and he is a well known Scottish stage, television and film actor.

His most famous roles are that of the title character DI John Rebus in the crime fiction-mystery series 'Rebus' and more recently known for his role as the dwarf Balin in 'The Hobbit' film trilogy. I can't remember when I first saw Stott, either in the aforementioned The Hobbit film trilogy or a film called 'Toast' where he look cute as fuck. He also cute as fuck in a wife beater in 'Café Society' (2016), was caught getting head from Alan Cummings in 'The Runaway' (2011) and had a quick nude scene in 'Hancock & Joan' (2008).

Stott has one child from a previous marriage and is currently living with his girlfriend that he may have married recently. Haven't pinned that one down, though I'm not in a rush to. I'd like think he's saving that for me.


Yeah... I'd still do him with all that make-up on.
And Gandalf can join in too.


Ken Stott and girlfriend/wife Nina Gehl.




Again... I'd still do him with all that make-up on.




I now have a major crush on Ken Stott because of this movie. 
He wasn’t naked or anything. He just looked so damn good in it.




Wife beater, suspenders and visible nipples. 
Excuse me while I go and relieve myself.




Looks like Ken's packing something thick and uncut.
***DADDY BONUS***



So many fantasies going with that kilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment