Monday, September 19, 2016

Bill Belichick


It's football season so it's time for my weekly Sideline Daddy Safari. As I was watching a number college and NFL games, looking at the countless pictures of coaches, cheerleaders and football helmets, one coach drew my attention. So here for you delectation is none other than the long-time head coach of the New England Patriots, Bill Belichick.

Head coach of the Patriots for 16 years or so, he's incredibly hot, but with a mean look to him. Belichick began his coaching career with Bill Parcells (Mmm... Bill Parcells) before becoming the head coach in Cleveland and later New York Jets before being scooped up by Robert Kraft. Mmm... Robert Kraft. What I wouldn't give to have 20 minutes with him. Anyway, rumor has it that Belichick had a sex tape banging some married chick that was almost leaked a few years back. Fuck! Where was Gawker on that. Though he's not married anymore, he has a lot of hot ass floating around him, but sadly not my ass.

Lets see. He's the NFL's longest-tenured active head coach, and currently is 5th in regular season coaching wins in the NFL at 223, and first in playoff coaching wins with 23. He is one of only five head coaches with four or more titles in NFL history. He is also the only head coach in NFL history to win three Super Bowl championships in a four-year span. As much as people hate on the guy, is there a guy having a better life right now? Rings, one of the best owners in the league (who I personally wouldn't mind tapping), the best QB in the history of the game on his team and dime girlfriend Linda Holliday on his arm. You should live your life trying to be half as great as this guy.





Bill and his girlfriend Linda Holliday.






Bill and Patriots owner Robert Kraft. 
Pardon me while I have a moment with these two in my mind. 
Mmm...




I'm leg man and Bill has a nice pair.



Bill and Andy Reid. 
I'll have another moment with these two.



More Bill and Bob.






Bill and Bob coming from who knows where doing who knows what. 
But I can imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment