Sunday, September 11, 2016

Chapter One: Me and Charlie

I'm a gay make-up artist working in Hollywood (I know. Real original). I am attracted to older, chubby men with grey to silver-haired or even bald. As a rule, the men that catch my eye are well-matured, aged 50 and over. Though I'm not necessarily fixated on a certain type and find in each man something nice or interesting for me! Most of the old men that I work with are straight and mostly married, but in Hollywood, that might be a problem. But I try to be real careful (well, I try to be) when I have an occasional hook-ups here and there, so I don't get black balled. Because if that happens, I'm done in this business.
 
In 1990, I worked on a TV series called 'Evening Shade' which I was doing the make-up on. I was excited, as 'Evening Shade' was my first big job in the business. It was a real education watching the show being shot. What I saw was scenes done mostly in two takes, sometimes a third. They had the warm up take and the "nail it" take, then on to the next thing. The principal actors on this were all seasoned pros, from Burt Reynolds on down and they knew exactly how to get what they wanted out of a scene. And watching these takes, one of those seasoned pros caught my attention. A squat, tough-faced character actor by the name of Charles Durning.

He was one of the nicest people I have ever known, both in the entertainment industry and out. Durning was very caring of all he worked with, whether they be people in front of or behind the camera. I worked on him numerous times ever since got this gig and I took a liking to him from the first day I started on the set. The 67 year old was average looking, thinning gray hair, sporting less-than-perfect physique. I was with a wardrobe girl that had to take his measurements and found to our mutual embarrassment (ours as well as Mr. Durning), that when she put the standard 60" tape measure around his waist, it wasn't long enough! But he was a lovely, funny sweet man and considering his girth and shortish height, about 5'8" if I remember correctly. He was quite graceful and bouncy on his feet, at least in the mid-90s.

During these encounters, we would chatted about day to day things. He was such a consummate storyteller - witty, incisive, profane - that you didn't want him to stop talking. There wasn’t an iota of vanity, pretension or aloofness in his manner. He just exuded charm and emitted an air of warmth and congeniality, which made you want to give him a big hug. He loved singing to me, even while in the makeup chair and I loved hearing him as he had a surprisingly great voice. Hell. One of the jokes around the set was, if you could not find Charles on the set, then he had to be in the makeup trailer singing to me. And they were usually right. I can think of more than just a few occasions where you would hear someone on the walkie talkie say; "Where is Charles Durning?"

Then a voice would pop in and say; "He's probably singing to Jimmy again."

I can only think of two times that I had to get on my walkie talkie and say; "Sorry guys, not at this minute."

He was just that kind of guy. And during his shoots, he was mesmerizing. Each take, I noticed the subtlest changes. A nuanced smirk in a spot where once before was a slight grimace; a narrowing of the eyes taking the place of an understanding look; varying pauses and phrasing of lines; all legitimate and true to his role as slow-witted town doctor Harlan Elleridge.

Well, late in the summer of 1991, we were starting to shoot the season opener for season 2 of the show, an assignment which for today afforded the far-from-sylph-like Durning his first nude scene. I arrived just before seven, and the crew was already in full-swing setting up for the first shot. The track was laid for the steady-cam and the finishing touches were being applied to the lighting. All they needed was their star. As if on cue, a dark mid-size sedan pulls up and out pops Mr. Durning. I was in awe of his smile and twinkle in the legend’s blue eyes as he entered the trailer.

"What's the matter kid... cat got your tongue." He said as I must have stared to long.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little nervous this morning, Mr. Durning." I responded.

"Yea, I can't blame ya. I'm a little nervous myself. I can't believe I'm doing this, like I'm in shape to be showing my body on TV." He said.

"I don't think you’re that bad Mr. Durning." I sheepishly said.

"Your a kind fella and since your going to see me near naked, call me Charlie." He said as he started to disrobed.

I tried not to be obvious as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. I must have been caught up in the moment as it seemed like he was unbuttoning his shirt in a slow, sexy way. Spreading it open revealing his ample chest and belly that I had so yearned to see. I soaked up as much imagery as I could, from his scars, the little gray and silver hair that covered his chest. His nipples were small and pink hanging from his sagging pectorals.

"I want some breast feeding right now!" I thought as I admired his juicy tits.

Every once in a while our eyes met in the mirror and I would look away sheepishly. As he removed his pants, I noticed his beefy calves on his smooth legs. Thick calves have always been a turn on for me and I was speechless as this big stud grandpa of a man stood before me nearly naked except for his underwear. A shame his crotch was hidden from my view, but I wasn't complaining as I briefly admired his big, baby bearing hips and nice plump ass. I was lost in my imagination, wishing he had fell in love with me in 'Tootsie.' I would have certainly slept with him first, before telling him I was really a man.

"Yeah, I'm getting fat and old." Charlie said as he startled me back into reality.

"I think you look sexy." I blurted out without thinking.

The old man's eyebrows narrowed as he looks at me.

"Luckily, I'm getting a lot of money for doing this episode." The old man said.

"Well, here's your wardrobe." I said which was nothing than a flesh colored jock strap with clear straps.

My breath became suddenly rapid as I watched him jerk down his underwear exposing his full crotch to my view. And what a view it was! His thick uncut dick was beautiful as was his nice watery balls all covered with gray pubic hair that jiggled with the slightest movement. As he put on the jock strap and adjusted them, I couldn't stop myself from stepping closer to him as I stared intently at his thick soft dick and big balls through the jock strap.

"Beautiful!" I mumbled as I found myself dropping to my knees in front of the old man.

"Wow, I bet your wife loves to get some of that." I said as I glanced from his crotch to his stern face.

"You've got a big dick. Can you still get a hard on?"

"Hell yea!" Charlie said in a thundering voice.

"I may not be 16 year old kid, but I can still get it hard when I need it!" He added without making any attempt to cover himself up.

As he spoke I slowly moved my face closer to his crotch expecting him to stop me at any second but loving the moment anyway. And sure enough when my lips came within an inch of his crotch he suddenly jerked back slightly.

"What fuck are you doing?" He demanded.

"Hell, I'm no queer." He added as I glanced up into his big blue eyes.

"Let me suck it." I said as Charlie stared down at me without answering, as though he was thinking it over my request.

"Please." I said, trembling with excitement.

"I'm not a fucking queer." He repeated but this time his voice was soft and carried a sexual charge. And he reached down into his jock strap and pulled it down slightly. Grabbing a hold of his thick dick, pulled the foreskin back over the huge head of his dick and shaking it slightly.

"I've got a big dick head too." He said with a hint of pride in his voice.

"A big dick for a fat old man, isn't it?" He added.

"Huge!" I told him.

"Just let me kiss it." I pleaded as I leaned forward.

I expected the old man to protest but as my lips moved closer and closer to his huge dick head he held his position. Then my moist lips touched the head of his dick. Charlie moaned. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his entire soft but thick dick entirely inside my mouth.

"Oh! GOD!" He exclaimed when I started sucking gently on his dick.

"Shit, that feels wonderful." He added as he suddenly reached down and grabbed me behind the head with his weathered hands. Then he was suddenly pulling my face towards his crotch and forcing his now swelling dick down my throat.

"Take it. You wanted it take. Now take the whole fucking thing!" He said in an almost angry voice.

I had no choice. It was swallow the old man's dick or choke.

His harden dick was almost too much to handle at the moment, but somehow I managed as I was determined to swallow it all. I guess it was my desire to please Charlie that caused me to swallow that thick dick of his. I took inch after inch of his thick dick down my throat until my lips were pressed against his gray pubic hairs and my fore head pressed against his big belly. He held my face to his crotch until I gagged, before he pulled my head back. But once he saw that I could take his entire dick, he started moving my mouth up and down his thick dick shaft as if he was fucking his wife's pussy.

As he mouth fucked me, I reached down with my hands and rubbed his thick legs. The feel of my hands running over his legs excited me almost as much as sucking his dick. I got even more excited as I looked up to see his belly and titties jiggling from all the action. I took his plunging dick and made love to it with my tongue as Charlie repeatedly shoved it down my throat. I wanted desperately to kiss the squat, tough-faced character actor, but he just kept brutally fucking my mouth in such a manner that I knew he would never let me kiss him.

"Fuck, this is hot! Shit, your mouth is better than a pussy." The old man called out excitedly as he fucked my mouth faster and faster.

"Get ready. I'm going to unload! Shit! Here it comes!"

Then suddenly Charlie pulled his dick out of my mouth and shot his huge load of cum onto my face as he held my head in front of his squirting dick. His load of cum was dripping down my chin when he finally released me and stepped back. I saw a prideful smirk followed by a angry stare as he glanced down at me and quickly pulled his jock strap up. He followed that motion by grabbing a robe and putting it on. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the cum off my face as I got to my feet.

"Guess I should be going." The old man said as he ran his fingers nervously through his thinning white hair.

"Thanks." I said in almost a whisper not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Nothing fucking happened here. Nothing." Mr. Durning said still glaring at me with an unfriendly stare.

"Nothing happened." I said as I cleaned the last drops of cum from my chin.

Then after a uncomfortable moment of silence, the rotund thespian hurried out of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment