Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chapter Two: Another Yearning for Durning


My career in Hollywood as a make-up artist was starting to take off when I got a job on the set of in “Home for the Holidays” directed by Jodie Foster. But the reason I took the job was Charles Durning playing Holly Hunter’s father in this movie and I couldn't pass up a chance to see him again. Although the extent of our so called relationship was our one time encounter in his trailer. He would awkwardly avoid interactions with me throughout the remainder of "Evening Shade's" run. And I was naively hopping maybe to rekindle it here.

As I walked to the make-up trailer, I spotted a golf cart pulling up to the curb and Charles got out. Even though only a few months had past. A year at most, I thought he was still gorgeous. He was wearing a gray sweater that was stretched to the max by his big belly and it made his titties look so mouth-watering as they stretched across his chest. Underneath this he had on a maroon buttoned down shirt and dark brown slacks that hugged his bottom very nicely as I watched him enter his trailer. He was carrying a trench coat over his arm, and I thought he looked prepared for anything. I thought now or never as I walked up to his trailer door and knocked.  

"Come in its open." I heard as I sheepishly turned the knob.

As I opened the door, there was Charles bent over in front of the mini frig. I took a good look at his butt in the tight slacks. It was perfect, round and big. His hips had spread through age and his butt had grown and filled the width nicely. It wasn't one of those skinny butts that didn't even show through his pants, but a nice, round full ass. The way the slacks hugged the beautiful bottom really turned me on. I just wanted to go over to him, still bent over the mini frig and start fucking him right there, but I just enjoyed the view. For now. Then he stood and turned towards me with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Hi, I'll be with you in a second." Charles said as he opened the bottle and took a drink.

I could not even speak as he smiled at me so friendly and inviting, it took my breathe away. I felt as though he had been waiting for me.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue." He said as I must have stared to long.

"It's me, Jimmy, Mr. Durning. I did your make-up on Evening Shade." I finally said as it seemed like he didn't recognized me.

Suddenly he was looking at me differently as his eyes seemed to stare daggers at me.

Look, I don't know what you came here for, but nothing going to happen.” The old man said bluntly.

That was a weird moment in my life that I'd like to forget.” Charles added.

Well, I wasn't surprised. Charles had that big guilt trip that most married men seem to get. Get it over with and forget it ever happened.

"Fine, I'll just do your make-up and leave." I respond.

Durning may have been charming and genuinely good-hearted, but there was always, and unexpectedly, an air of familiarity with violence about him. Being WWII vet and had boxed a little bit, I know he could still probably handle himself. So if I could help it. I won't rock the boat anymore than it already has. Charles turned to the chair and eyed me as he slowly eased in the make-up chair. I took the brief opportunity to admire his butt again. Charles had gotten a little bigger since I last seen him and some of it seem to have accumulated in his ass. I don't know if he knew I was checking it out, but he sat there staring, waiting for me to get started.

As I prepped him for make-up, he gazed intently at me though the mirror. My heart was racing as I started to apply his make-up. My mind was filled with a thousand thoughts swirling around my head. Should I or shouldn't I. I know I said I shouldn't rock the boat, but being this close to him changed everything and fight won out over flight. His elbows were hanging over the arm rest so I sort of pressed my crotch into them whenever I had to reach over him which I made sure was often. I figured he would move his elbow in if he didn’t like my crotch touching him. Charles seemed a little annoyed, but he didn’t anything. So I kept pressing my crotch against one elbow and then the other, over and over again as I took my time applying his make-up. As I have a big dick and with it was getting hard, I made sure I rubbed it against his elbows.

Well, I began to wonder just how far I should take the matter. And I was afraid that old Chuck just might blow his stack. Still I was so hot for his big old dick that I couldn’t just leave it at touching my crotch to his elbows when I was reaching across him to do his hair. I started putting my hand on his leg as I pressed my crotch into his elbow whenever I reached across him. When he didn’t move his leg nor give me a dirty look, I moved my hand higher up his leg the next time. I kept doing this until I reached across him and planted my hand squarely on his crotch as I tried to straighten a strand of hair on the back of his head. I could easily feel the old man's dick under the fabric of both the cloth and his slacks.

"Damn it! That's it! What did I fucking say!"  Charles said suddenly as he jumped out of the chair with the speed I didn't know he had, fist ready to go.

"But you let me suck it before." I said as I glanced into his angry blue eyes.

*SMACK*!! A hit to my gut with a vengeance.

He walloped me two more times before I fell backwards. I scrambled across the cold floor and into a corner as he reached for my foot and pulled me back. He stood over the top of me and beat me some more. I wanted to cry out but the fear of anyone seeing me like this prevented it. He stopped for a moment to flip me over the make up chair and proceeded to beat me again with no abandon. Through this, I could see the length of his cock grow down the leg of his slacks. He was getting a major charge out of my agony.

"Now get the fuck outta here!" He said followed by a hard slap to the back of my head.

"I just... II..."

"Yea... You wanted a fucking treat. How do you like it so far?" Charles said as he continued slapped me.

"What were you up doing last night? Sucking someone's cock?" He old man asked as he stared down at me.

I was so taken aback by the beating that I didn't answer.

"You've been a good little fag. So here's your fucking treat!"

Suddenly the old man turned directly in front of me and start unbuckling his belt. Followed by unzipping his pants and as they fell to his ankles. Charles eased down his under shorts slowly over his hard dick, before, with a quick flick of his hand, it flopped out like some thick snake. I was surprised to see he already had a hard-on and I let a smile slip across my face and he noticed right away.

"Yea... After all that ya still want it huh? Don't ya. Well, get ta fucking work!" He said and in one motion grabbed me by my hair. Then violently shoved my face to his crotch.

Despite the situation, I still loved the taste of the old man's dick. It was fresh and masculine. His body smelt slightly of sweat as I pressed my nose against his pubic hair as I deep throated his dick. After a minute or two of this I started to gag, but unlike our first time. He seem to not care about my breathing as continuously shove his dick down my throat.

"What's the matter? I thought you like to suck cock! Well try my fucking balls out." The old man pulled back causing his dick to slip out of my mouth.

"Suck em. I try to get my wife to suck my balls but she won't." The old man said as he grabbed me behind the head and pulled my face back to his crotch.

I took one of his hairy balls in my mouth and suck gently on it. The old man moaned as I sucked harder and harder.

Then he started jacking his dick hard and fast as I worked him into a frenzy. I moved back and forth from one of his hairy balls to the other and then back again as he pumped his hand back and forth over the head of his dick. Just seeing his strong, thick arm moving back and forth as he jacked himself really turned me on. Suddenly I stood up and jerked my pants and shorts down. My fat dick was so hard it was throbbing as it sprung up and stood straight out from my body. The old man's eyes got big as he looked at my thick dick.

"Ya want me to fuck ya don't ya?" Charles said as he stood there shaking his dick back and forth.

"Turn around! Bend over and grab the fucking chair. I going to fuck me a queer." He added.

I wanted the old straight man to fuck me. I wanted my fantasy to come one way or another. I wanted to feel his dick inside of me. I've already been fucked before, so I knew my hole wouldn't be so tight when accepting Charles' nice cut dick, but it was pretty thick. I just hope it won't hurt. Then I leaned over and grabbed the chair, jetting my butt in his direction. I heard the old actor spitting and moments later felt the head of his dick pressing against my asshole. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror as Charles fucking Durning began to force the mushroom head of his dick into my asshole. I moaned out loud feeling it enter, only half of it got into my ass, the rest would have to be forced into me.

Oh, God! It’s big!” I cried out as my own dick bounced up and down I was so excited.

"Surprise, surprise. This ain't your first fucking." Charles said sarcastically as he grabbed my hips and held me in place and almost angrily as he rammed his dick into me.

Then he pulled his dick half way out of me and slammed it back inside my asshole. Slowly at first but the tightness of my ass soon got to him and he stabbed his cock in and out of me at a furious pace. I adjusted my angle to keep my ass up as the weight of his belly weighed it down. My back arched as Charles drove his fat cock deeper into me, loosening up my asshole with each thrust. I felt a shudder run through my body as his dick was up to his nuts in me. Soon, despite his derogatory remarks, he was moaning in pleasure in spite of himself as he was fucking my ass like he must have fucked is wife's pussy.

 "Fuck me Charlie, Fuck me!" I said as I was lost in a sexual act like I had never before been lost. It was as though Charles and I became one.

Durning was not a small man, but he was remarkably nimble and, as I remember him saying himself, "I felt very secure about how to handle myself." And he handled my ass well. I looked down to see his nice watery balls slapping against my own just added to my pleasure. In fact, I reached down and grabbed my rock hard dick and pumped in unison with Charles' pumping of my ass. I tightened my grip on the chair and screamed out with pleasure as I felt myself near coming and, seconds later, my dick sent streams of cum all over the seat of the chair. I wanted to turn around and kiss him. But I knew better.

 "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" The old man cried out suddenly.

I pushed my ass against his crotch driving his sperm-squirting dick as deep inside me as it would go. I took the moment to enjoy the feel of his hot cum as it fill my asshole. Then the old man jerked his dick out of me and I turned around. What followed was a brief awkward moment as I scooped up my boxer shorts and put them on while the old man pulled his pants up and stuffed his junk back into his shorts.

"You got what you want. NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" The old man said with a flare of anger.

As I headed to the door, I started to ask what was going to happen now. But before I could finish the question Charles charged at me with fists a blazing.

"Just GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. YOU FAG!" He said nearly pushing me out the door.

I called out sick and drove away quickly. I didn't head home. I went instead to a tiny apartment I secretly keep for all my random encounters. It was the roughest, drug infested hellhole, a place were no one would think to look for me. Now as I lie here on the bed, I can't help but wonder what will happen to me. Maybe I should just end it all. Surely Mr. Durning will get me fired or worst. Go to the police. They will find me. I can't hide. And damn it I can't go to prison. But, a strange feeling swept over me as I gripped my cock and savored the bruises that covered my battered body. God was sex with him wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment