Monday, September 12, 2016

Bruce McGill


This week entry is a suggestion for the blog and to be honest, I don't know way I haven't done him sooner. Haha... if only I could literally do him. Well today I give you, Husky actor, Bruce McGill.

McGill is perhaps best known for his role as Daniel Simpson "D-Day" Day in National Lampoon's "Animal House." Over the years he also became known for his role as Jack Dalton on "MacGyver," as Sheriff Farley in "My Cousin Vinny," as Congressman Stanford Marks in "Legally Blonde 2" and as Detective Vince Korsak on the crime drama "Rizzoli & Isles." But he first caught my eye in "The Last Boy Scout" where he was fucking Bruce Willis' wife. Yeah, that's how much of a man he was. Fans of him should already know to check out "Out Cold" so you can see his junk (depending on what copy you find). Seeing his junk is nice and all but the part of his anatomy that I admirer the most is his lips. Damn I wouldn't mind working those over.

Lets see, what else. Married of course. He's an accomplished pianist and enjoys sailing. There isn't much else I can say about him. He's good looking and I'd love to fuck him silly.




Bruce and his wife Gloria.




OK my hand fetish kicked in with this pic. 
So Bruce can get a firm, two hand grip on my gun.




M. Emmet Walsh and Bruce McGill. Two pair of lips I wouldn't mind violating. 
Among other things.


Ahh... tasseled loafers. Like he couldn't get any hotter for me.


You know what... I can work with this look.










That Key West butt tickler is strong in this pic.




2 comments: