Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tall & Lanky


This week's hotness is actor James Cromwell.  He is a character actor who has appeared in such films as Star Trek: First Contact (1996), L.A. Confidential (1997), Space Cowboys (2000), I, Robot (2004), and The Artist (2011), as well as the television series Six Feet Under (2003–2005), 24 (2007), American Horror Story: Asylum (2012), and Halt and Catch Fire (2015). But he is most famous for his role was in Babe (1995) and its sequel Babe: Pig in the City (1998). He's a tall, lanky guy that I find him strangely attractive (I usually go for short and chubby). Plus he has a nice ass on him. You can take a look in 1984's Tank and 2012's Still Mine if you want proof.

Cromwell is married to his third wife and has three children. He's also a passionate and interesting liberal activist who's willing to go to jail for his beliefs. I bet if you can bottle that up, he'd be great in bed. You just have to get through the vegan animal rights shit. I'm hoping I could get him to overlook being a vegan to eat a certain kind of meat. You know what I'm talking about;)




 James Cromwell and his wife, Anna Stuart. 



 I'm telling you... If you can bottle all that passion for animals up. He'd be a hell of a fuck.



 Nice ass.

 Sure I usually go for short and chubby, but I'd fuck the shit out of his lanky ass.




 Seriously... If he puts just half that passion for animals into fucking someone. 
He'd be a hell of a fuck.








No comments:

Post a Comment