Saturday, August 16, 2014

Being a Star Trek Fan has it's Advantages

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a big geek. So when it comes to watching movies and TV shows, it tends to be in the Comic/SCI FI/Horror genre. So with that being said I'm a huge Star Trek fan and a avid watcher of all 5 series from "Star Trek: TOS" to "Enterprise." And not counting the main cast (Patrick Stewart, an older William Shatner and of course James Doohan), there have been a lot of actors that made guest appearances on all those 5 series that I had a thing for at one time or another. So here's a run down of some of the guy that I could take to Risa (AKA the Pleasure Planet. Hey, I told I was a huge Star Trek fan.

I so would be wearing this holodeck character out on "Star Trek: Voyager." 

Richard Riehle was in three of four Star Trek series, "Star Trek: TNG," "Star Trek: Voyager" and "Enterprise." And he looked fuckable in all three appearances.
Dakin Matthews appeared in "Star Trek: Voyager." as well. All bearded out as an admiral.
Bob Gunton played the vengeful Captain Benjamin Maxwell in the "Star Trek: TNG." 
Richard Herd as Admiral Owen Paris in the "Star Trek: Voyager."
 David Huddleston played The conductor, a holodeck character on "Star Trek: TNG." 
Noble Willingham played Texas, a physical representation of a character in the novel Hotel Royale created by an unknown alien force on "Star Trek: TNG."
Bruce Gray as Surak on "Star Trek: Enterprise." Having him roll up on me during pon farr would be hot. You know pon farr. The vulcan mating phenomenon. Star Trek geek, remember.
Paul Sorvino played Worf's adoptive father, Dr. Nikolai Rozhenko on "Star Trek: The Next Generation."
Eugene Roche as Jor Brel on "Star Trek: Voyager."
I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor. Ah ah, I'm a tumor. Kurtwood Smith... even like this. You still give me wood on these episodes of "Star Trek: Voyager."
Paul Dooley as Enabran Tain on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine."Yes. Even in the cardassian make-up (and yes I've fantasied him that way on occasion) I’d still tap that. I’m such a Star Trek geek.
Len Cariou as an alien claiming to be Admiral Edward Janeway on "Star Trek: Voyager." If I could have an alien suck on my life-force (among other things)... I wish wish he'd look like this. 
I'm counting James Doohan as Scotty on "Star Trek: The Next Generation" because he guest starred here. And I certainly was excited he did for more than one reason.
Of course I have to go to the original series for William Windom as Commodore Decker on "Star Trek:OS." 3 day shadow, slight crazed look in his eyes. If you can bottle that up. WOO! Sorry about that. Kinda lost focus. I'm sure there're more... but this all I can recall right now.   






No comments:

Post a Comment