Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dinner at Eight

If you reader of my blog, you know I'm a huge fan of character actor Charles Durning. So much so that I have a list of movies he's done that I want to see and/or own. One those movies is "Dinner at Eight" (1989). Basically a remake of 1933 movie of the same name and the only reason I got it was because Charles Durning was in it in his underwear.

I was giddy as a school when I got it in the mail and the DVD player. And a bonus for me, John Mahoney also in it, back when I'd give my right arm to fuck him. And this was well worth get as it has Durning stripping down to his tighty whities. Lets just say that I didn't think Durning was a big man before. I sure due now.





 Watch this movie, he was working me up like he was working these dogs up.
 John Mahoney. Back in the day when I'd give my right arm to fuck him.












 After watching this scene. Two words. Jiggly parts. You now what I'm talking about.
 Charles Durning is the complete package for me. Thick legs, wide fat ass, big belly and tits. Top it off with a personality and handsome too.











No comments:

Post a Comment