Thursday, August 7, 2014

My First Five


Since my teenage years, I've developed a passion for older men. Film and television helped me figure out my objects of lust were, being young and unaware of what I found sexually attractive. My favorite TV shows and movies were my first glimpses into my sexuality. The men that catch my eye are well-matured, aged 50 and over. Confidence, natural maturity and has a belly on him. You know, the regular mature men next door, older daddies and grandfather types. In particular, there were five actors that have me lusting after any man who fit their mold, whether individually or in combinations. These are those five. My 'First Five' is what I call them.

First up and arguably the first man to caused movement in my pants was the late Tom Bosley. It was those "Happy Days" reruns that his warm smile and those form fitting pants caught my attention. Chubby, hairy and doable ass. But it was after "Father Dowling Mysteries" was canceled that I wanted to bone him. Later on, I was surprised that I wasn't the only one in world who found him attractive. Sadly, he lost his appeal (a lot sooner than I would have like) before he died, but during the "Happy Days" era, he was hot DILF.







Next up, Andy Griffith. Sure everybody loved him as sheriff Andy from "The Andy Griffith Show" but it was Ben Matlock that got my blood pumping. He had more age to his face and by the end of the series his 'perfect' grey hair was almost all the way silver. He seem to go from a tall, lanky man in "The Andy Griffith Show," to a short chubby one by the end of "Matlock," aging beautifully and still bangable if not more so. Griffith, who died at his home in Roanoke Island, N.C., at 86, was an unlikely star from the beginning to the end of his long career. Yet his impact on television and me personally, was nothing short of monumental.
                                   



One of my personal favorites was Carroll O'Connor, even in this group. Most people remember him as Archie Bunker on "All in the Family" but it was "In the Heat of the Night" introduced me to him. O'Connor captured my imagination so much that he still remains one of the key templates of what a daddy should be like to me. Chubby, grey hair, incredibly blue eyes, gentle features but with a hint 'I'll fuck you up if you cross me.' He may not have been traditional-leading-man handsome, but I've always found Mr. O'Connor as nice looking. Listed as #20 on TV Land's Top 50 TV Icons Countdown, but in the top five on my all time actors that I'd like to fuck senseless.

 



No other guy on this list has made more of an impression on me than Charles Durning. Thanks to his role in the series "Evening Shade," he became the first male focus of my masturbatory sessions as I began to discover my penchant for big, cuddly matured men! Durning had everyday look, sporting less-than-perfect physique - portly, thinning hair and a bulbous nose. By the 2000s, he was getting on in years, a little past his best and he did appear to have lost a little weight, but I'd still would have done him in a heartbeat, up to his dying day at 89. He never went out of style, never lost his appeal.


I wore my dick out to this episode.


Last one standing is Ed Asner. He's kind of a no brainer being a television legend and bear icon. I got into him way after both "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "Lou Grant" were canceled, but watching the reruns I totally know why everybody wanted to tap Ed. As Lou Grant, he was just hot, total masculinity at it’s finest. He just exudes that strict father figure that I tend to get attracted to. The DEFINITION of a bear. Even at 84 years old, the veteran character actor still at the height of his power: in person, charming and thoughtful; on camera, crusty as week-old bread. I don't doubt that Asner is aware attractiveness by more than one admirer and is probably comfortable with the idea of being lusted after by other men.






Damn! Just look at those thick, hairy fore arms.

Honorable Mentions:
 Dick O'Neill
 Rod Steiger
John Mahoney






No comments:

Post a Comment