Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Man with Two First Names

Peter Jason is probably best known for his role in the John Carpenter film "They Live" (1988) but has also appeared in many plays, movies, and TV commercials, including "Desperate Housewives" and "Deadwood." Jason, born Peter Edward Ostling July 22, 1944 in Hollywood, CA, made his film debut in Howard Hawks' final film, "Rio Lobo" (1970). He always peaked my interest since I first saw him in "They Live," but didn't realize just how sexy he was until I saw him in an episode of "NCIS" a few years back. Even though it wasn't a sexual role, he had a whole new realm of sex appeal that I didn't see in his younger years. He just looked so fucking hot to me at the time that finally decide to look up his name.

Since then I've seen him in a lot of interesting stuff like "Valley of the Sun" (2011), playing a grumpy, jealous old man and "Hopelessly in June" (2011) playing one half of a gay couple. Jason had more age to his face and his hair was starting to turn white. He look sexier somehow. He had a whole new realm of sex appeal that I didn't see in his younger years. And I'm still sifting though episodes of  "Deadwood" to see if he shows some kind of skin in it. It's "Deadwood," just about every major cast member has taken their his clothes off at one time or another. At least I know he has some nice looking legs. Just something else to admirer while I imagine I'm banging him.

Just recently turned 70, I'm sure his career isn't over yet, so hopefully I'll get that hot sex or some kind of skin scene before he calls it a career.







 Looks like Peter has a nice ass on him.



Nice legs Mr. Jason.




Let me rub one out to you err... rub that out for you.



OK, those big thick glasses are kinda doing it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment