Saturday, August 23, 2014

Donnelly Rhodes

There is something about an aging "beefcake" actor that really turns me on. From the hair turning gray, growing lines on their pretty boy faces and their once toned bodies succumbing to age as we all do in time. But there are some despite a little bit of middle aged spread, can still hold on to that "beefcake" title a little longer than most. There a quite a few that I can name as examples like Rod Taylor, Robert Conrad and Stuart Whitman. But the I have in mind is Donnelly Rhodes.

A noted Canadian character actor, Rhodes most recently starred as Doctor Cottle "Doc" on the re-imagined "Battlestar Galactica," but before that he was probably best known as Dutch Leitner on the 1970s soap-opera spoof "Soap." Though he hit my radar when he was on an episode of the "Golden Girls" as one of Blanche's many, many men. Come to think of it. I had a thing for many of the actors who played Blanche's love interest on that show, but I digress.

He was thick, rugged looking and sexy voice. I so rubbed one out to him. I saw him in a lot thing after that, notably "Da Vinci's Inquest." Even hunted down some of his earlier stuff like "Double Trouble," "Danger Bay" and even an episode of "Mission: Impossible" where his character was introduced in a lengthy shirtless scene. He even took of his shirt a second time in the later half of the episode. What I saw did not disappoint, either, his body is fit and manly, and how nice of them to include a close-up shot of his nipple. Though thinking about it his chest was shaved. DAMN. Even now as I go though a marathon run of "Battlestar Galactica," at 70 something, he's still sexy! Hell yeah, I'd do him!








 OK. There is a lot of things going through my mind when see this pic and none of them are good (or bad. depending on your interests).


 I so hate when guys shave their chest.






No comments:

Post a Comment