Monday, June 2, 2014

That Guy

You can tell from my previous posts, the guys that appeal to me most are the 'that guy' type actors. The countless, nameless actors that you see briefly on a TV show or in a film before being killed/arrested/written out etc. Usually easy to recognize but difficult to place and you can describe him but not name him. For the most part, these guys are never seen again and can be easily missed by the daddy admirers of the world until they are casted in on your favorite TV show or a movie want to see. Then they're permanently on your radar. So I present to you Dakin Matthews.

Matthews is a very familiar face in film, television and theater even if the name doesn't jump out at you immediately. He has such a cute face, annoyingly adorable. I will admit that he has a definite look that he could stick with. He first caught my attention in a short lived series called "The Office." No, not that office, the canceled after six episodes one. After that he literally fell off the earth to me. It wasn't until his small role in "Child's Play 3" (1991) and his later guest appearances on TV series like "Star Trek: Voyager" and "Charmed" that he hit my radar again. In the latter, he was a little older, heavier and a goatee/beard that he carries off incredibly well.

But the main that got me a boner for him was his recurring role as Doug Heffernan (Kevin James)'s father Joe on "The King of Queens." I can still see him in that wife beater and boxer shorts now. One of my favorite actors, Matthews always bring a smile to my face when he appears as I jack off furiously at the TV screen.

 Ahhh.. he's just so fucking cute.


 Clean shaven...
 Goatee...
 Full beard... All hot.


 He can be my Angel of Destiny.
 "OK son... I'll warm her up, then you can finish her off."



 Before he became an actor, Dakin studied to be a priest. I don't know it kinda makes him hotter.



Hail to the King!


No comments:

Post a Comment