Friday, June 6, 2014

Howard Schnellenberger

I thought I would discuss football since I'm jones'n for a game to watch. I enjoy watching the game for all the action it brings, even the bad ones. But another reason I enjoy the game (if you couldn't guess) was seeing all the coaches, owners and even some of the announcers that attend. So I'm spotlighting this thick ass papa bear from Florida, Howard Schnellenberger and even though he's retired, I still like to give my dick a workout to sight of him. Seriously, that mustache of his would just look great with a big load of jizz all over it wouldn't it?

Schnellenberger had a long career at both the professional and college levels, most recently the head coach at Florida Atlantic before retiring at the end of the 2011 season. He previously held head coaching positions with Oklahoma, Louisville, Miami, where his team won a national championship, and the Baltimore Colts. He also worked extensively as an assistant coach at the college and pro levels, including as part of the staff of the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins. Schnellenberger is also famous for recruiting Joe Namath to Alabama for Bear Bryant in 1961.

Now all that aside, Schnellenberger's still a big, cuddly, fuckfest of a man. But surprise, surprise, married to his (still holding up) former cheerleader of a wife for over 40 years. I wonder if they're swinger, because I personally would waste no time in tapping both of them in some serious 3-way action. Again my fruitful imagination is running away again. I'll just enjoy myself and let him tire itself out.





Nice legs.


 Yes. Work those calves.


 Schnellenberger and Don Shula. Mmmmm. That damn imagination again.

 Yes I'm serious! Some 3-way action with the wife. I know I'm not the only one.
 Damn. Why does Santa have all the luck.


 I could get use to this angle of him.




 My imagination is going into overdrive.
 Seriously, jizz all over that mustache of his would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment