Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fergie

Now even tough I'm not a soccer fan, it's kinda hard not to get caught up in The World Cup. But soccer (or football as everybody else in the world calls it) never had the appeal as football, basketball and baseball does for me. But recently when I think of soccer, I think of Fergie. Not Fergie from The Black Eye Peas, but this Fergie. Sir Alexander Chapman "Alex" Ferguson is a former Scottish football manager and player who managed from 1986 to 2013. His time at the club has led to Ferguson being regarded as one of the most successful, admired and respected managers in the history of the game. Not to mention that he looks hot as hell.

Obviously he has a cute, sexy legs being a former athlete and all but the main attraction was his face. Handsome, soft and gentle looking. And the things I could do to those lips of his. He looks damn good in a suit, but seeing him in his sports/training outfits, you don't have to imagine him naked in order to get aroused. Then there's the attitude of his. Strict, shouty and a little violent. You just know this man would be good in bed. The kind of man I could spend hours with. Having him on his back, those nice legs in the air. Mmmmmm. Sorry, my imagination went into overdrive for a minute.





What a sexy man he is, I love his wonderful smile.






I just love the legs on this man.


Looks like he doesn't mind having balls to the face.


So it's that big.








I'll say it again.. I just love the legs on this man. 




No comments:

Post a Comment