Monday, March 4, 2019

Jon Tester: Big Guy in Big Sky Country


Every once in a while I find a guy who just looks so fuckable that I'd like stripped him and abused every inch of him. Jon Tester is such a man. An American politician serving as the senior U. S. Senator from Montana, in office since 2007. Tall, husky, big belly and wears cowboy boots. Tester looks least like a senator and more like a retired football lineman (Mr. Tester is nearly 300 pounds). And it's rare these days to find a politician sporting such a big belly. So much so, that I'm completely captivated by it.

Again straight (it's just unnatural I tells you). On his twitter page, he describe himself as a third-generation Montana farmer, proud grandfather, former school teacher, flattop icon, trumpet player and Montana's senior Senator. I like to add hot piece of ass that I like to put the dick to.

His most memorable feature is his left hand because at the age of 9, he lost three fingers while working in his family butcher shop. With that in mind, I find it funny that a January 2012 profile of Tester focused on the fact that he butchers and brings his own meat with him to Washington, saying "Taking meat with us is just something that we do.... We like our own meat." If you give out a sample of said meat Sen. Tester, I bet we all would love your meat. And by meat, I mean your PENIS.




Sen. Tester and his wife, Sharla. Er... what I'd expected. 
Not knocking her, just I always image guys I like with super models.


He and those boots has been the subject of many a night touching my special place (that's my penis if you are wondering). 

I just love the slight hint of belly here.



If I had to take a guess. I'd say these are very accurate.



Sure he doesn't have an ass that'll reach out and grab you. 
But I still want to reach out and grab it.



 I've got something you can ride Sen. Tester.
It's my penis.


 Just look at hat belly wanting to bust out of that shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment