Monday, March 25, 2019

Meet Ken Horn


Meet Kenneth B. ‘Ken’ Horn. He is a former member of the Michigan House of Representatives for the 94th District and is the current State Senator representing the 32nd District. This guy is pretty much the definition of silverfox. I mean, just look at him. Tall, handsome, head full of silver gray hair and looks good in a suit. Perfection. I know that I say this a lot, but this guy and I NEED to be fucking. Before his career in the Michigan legislature, he served as a Saginaw County commissioner for 14 years, and operated Horn’s Restaurant in his hometown of Frankenmuth.

Well, of course he's married with two grown children and grandchildren. I couldn't find anything else on him other than I want to fuck him. Now I'm just going wait in hope that there is a sex tape scandal involving him at some point in the future. He is a politician, so it's probably only a matter of time.



Ken Horn and his wife, Veronica.







I'm not going to lie, the use of both suspenders and a belt is irritating, not even mentioning the positioning of said suspenders. BUT he's hot as hell and clothes will eventually come off. 

OK Ken, hold that position while I get behind you and pull down your pants.

I want to be that dog, so I too can be in Ken's lap and lick his head. 
And when I say head, I mean his penis.


I can work with the lederhosen.







No comments:

Post a Comment