Monday, March 11, 2019

Hoss Jr.


Dirk Blocker is an actor who has made his way into every small screen series imaginable, going on to land parts in films as well. He is probably best known for his role as Detective Michael Hitchcock, an offbeat member of the precinct in the comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The character incidentally has the habit of frequently taking off his shirt which is a plus in my book, but I wish he didn’t shave his chest. Inheriting the trade (and looks) from his TV star father Dan Blocker, Dirk made his way into every small screen series imaginable, going on to land parts in films as well. Blocker’s credits include M*A*S*H, 90210, Quantum Leap, Prince of Darkness, Poltergeist and Starman. Honestly, I have no idea when I first became aware of the actor him. He was just another one of those actors I’ve seen in things, but never took a real interest in him until I saw Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

A cute, bald and cuddly daddy, I personally would waste no time in fucking him if I had the chance. Although not to the same level of beariness as his dad, Dan Blocker of Bonanza fame, but that's slowly changing. As I think he is certainly developing into being the more fuckable of two. Anyway, apparently he's straight as he's married with two kids. I'd still happily jump into bed with him. But you guessed that already. 



Dirk and his wife, Danielle Aubuchon






OK, I could say something here, but that'd be way too easy.
Mmm... shirtless Hitchcock.
Mmm... shirtless Hitchcock.
Mmm... shirtless Hitchcock.
Mmm... shirtless Hitchcock.
Mmm... shirtless Hitchcock.


I'm liking the beard.




No comments:

Post a Comment