Monday, February 18, 2019

Al Bundy is kind of Hot


This week hotness is Ed O'Neill. An American actor best known for playing Al Bundy on Married with Children, the most iconic working class character on television since Archie Bunker. In his youth, he was a gifted athlete and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers, but was cut in training camp. Mmm... that would explain his retired athlete bod he running around with now. Anyway, after graduating from Youngstown State University, he became a social studies teacher at his alma mater, Ursuline High School, before fully committing to acting. After numerous supporting parts in movies and television, he was cast as Al Bundy in the sitcom Married with Children, which made O'Neil a star.

O'Neill certainly caught my eye in the early days of MWC. He had amazing eyes, a nice body, and thinning dark brown hair. But it wasn't until 2009 when he was cast as Jay Pritchett on the ABC sitcom Modern Family, that I truly wanted to fuck him. As Jay, he was a bit older, a bit girthier, but still just as handsome. Like Married with Children, Modern Family did feature him with his shirt off in a few episodes which was so much more than I could have hoped for.

Lets, since 1986, O'Neill has been married to actress Catherine Rusoff and they have two daughters. Oh well, at least I have those episodes of Married with Children and Modern Family where he's shirtless that I could use during one of my nights of touching my special place (that's my penis if you are wondering).


  Mmm... suspenders. Me likey.

Ed and his wife, actress Catherine Rusoff.



 Damn I love his legs.




 Ed and Barry Corbin.
Yes please.



 Ed with the rest of the Married with Children cast.

 OK, there are so many things I can say here.



What is the deal with Ed's characters getting young partners who are out of his league.
Not complaining mind you. Just asking.




No comments:

Post a Comment