Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Perfect Hair Forever


I'm (predictably, perhaps) a big fan of the gorgeous silverdaddy football analyst Jimmy Johnson but I’ve neglected him a bit here. Former head football coach at Oklahoma State University and the University of Miami. Johnson then moved to the NFL, serving as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins, he is an analyst for Fox NFL Sunday, the Fox network’s NFL pregame show. Johnson was the first of only three football coaches to lead teams to both a major college football championship and a Super Bowl; the others being Barry Switzer and Pete Carroll. Definitely a fuckable trio.

Johnson just does it for me since his days at Dallas. Pretty much one of the reasons why I sideline watch during football games. Handsome with a decent body and he has what I like to call 'perfect hair forever.' Would just love to run my fingers though that hair of his. I know he appeared on "Survivor: Nicaragua" (not to mention you get to see Jimmy in various states of undress throughout) all thin out and was vote off to quickly for me of course. Luckily I found some shirtless pics of him on his boat fishing from back in the day where he was at his hottest. Kinda disappointed about the ExtenZe deal, but he has other qualities I can abuse.

Well, lets see. Married? Check. Kids? Check. I swear... why do I even bother. There isn't much else I can say about him. He's good looking and I'd love to fuck him like crazy. Like a lot of other people no doubt.



Jimmy and his wife Rhonda.








Sure he's thin and wore down, I'd still wear him some more. If you know what I mean. 




This was the time when I could have gone for some Johnson on Jones action. That ain't happening because varies surgeries (I presume). Who am I kidding. I'd still do it. 
I just won't enjoy it as much.





Oh yeah. You caught me hook, line and sinker, just like those fish.




Yeah Jimmy, lets go on a private cruise and you can show me why they call you Jimmy Jump up.



I'd so tear that up.




No comments:

Post a Comment