Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Brothers McCourt


The silver-haired McCourt is from a high-profile Irish family. One brother, Frank, now deceased, was the author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning memoir of a miserable Irish childhood, Angela’s Ashes, which described growing up in the Limerick slums. Another brother, Malachy, 84, has been an actor, TV talk-show host and bartender. He also wrote a memoir, A Monk Swimming. Another recently decease brother Mike, was a famous bartender. Alphie, also an author and the youngest of the McCourt brothers, lives in New York. With my thing for siblings, I had to ask the question. Who is the cutest ? Who would you choose? Frank, Alphie, Malachy or Michael McCourt.

Francis "Frank" McCourt (1930 – 2009)



The eldest of McCourts brothers was Frank McCourt a New York City schoolteacher turned Pulitzer Prize-winner for his memoir Angela’s Ashes, a tragicomic memoir of the misery and squalor of his childhood. Even though he was not fat or even chubby. He probably had that Irish/NY accent that all the brothers share. So DADDY BONUS. Sadly he died from the cancer in 2009 at the age of seventy-eight.

Malachy Gerard McCourt


Actor, writer, politician among other thing. What can I say about Malachy that I haven't said before. He's got the looks, the body and the voice/accent to have me entertained for hours even without the sex. I'm pretty sure he'd be sing an Irish tune by the end of the night. One way or another.

Michael John McCourt (1936 - 2015)


Michael McCourt was a legendary local bartender and storyteller who passed away in 2015 at the age of 79. A hell-raiser when he was younger, similar to his older brother Malachy. With that knowledge, I'm betting he and Malachy would have been competing for my attention.

Alphonsus Joseph "Alphie" McCourt


The youngest of McCourts brothers is Alphie McCourt, who followed  in the footsteps of his elder brothers Frank and Malachy to be come a writer. Like his older brother Frank, he's on the thin side but more appealing in the looks department.


I wouldn't mind having a go at all four McCourt brothers. The late Frank and Alphie are/were on the thin side, but still doable in my eyes. Michael was very cute and cuddly, I personally would waste no time in violating his innocence. Malachy of course, is the hottest of all the brothers (and the chunkiest) and the one you'd want to party with, though they're all good looking in their own right.










And this pic shows one of the reasons why I like Malachy the most. To paraphrase a joke I heard on TV. I like my men like I like my dreidel. 
Bottom heavy.
***DADDY BONUS***




Mmm... I can imagine a hot, sweaty orgy right now with the four of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment