Monday, September 22, 2014

Richard Riehle, Really?

Now there are plenty of guys out there to talk about so I have no shortage of material. But quite frankly all I want to do is look at Richard Riehle. Everyone has their favorites and he is in my top 25. One of the busiest actors in Hollywood, often popping up in TV shows like "Quantum Leap," "Roseanne," "Murder, She Wrote," "L.A. Law," "The West Wing," "ER" or or in great movies like "Office Space," "Glory," "Green Fried Tomatoes" and "The Fugitive." It's really had to think of any movie or TV show he hasn't appeared in.

With his mustache, receding hairline and somewhat portly frame, Riehle has often been cast as corrupt characters whose bravado melts in the face of adversity. He's got this grandfatherly twinkle-in-his-eye, fat-face Santa Claus thing going on. He has a nice hairy chest and a solid belly. Nice wide hips and a butt that filled the width nicely. It wasn't one of those skinny butts that didn't even show through his pants, but a nice, big, fat, perfectly round fat ass that makes me want to ride it all night long. I guess you can say he's a younger and better version of Wilford Brimley.

Though he has appeared in just about everything since his career took off in 1989, but wasn't until he was on the show "Grounded For Life" that he caught my attention. To be more precise, his forementioned ass caught my attention. Richard was the main reasons why "Grounded For Life" will always be one of my favorite shows. LOTS of 'eye candy' there, no wonder why I loved to watch the show so much! He definitely made that show! After watching that, I went searching for more of Riehle.

Finding treasures like "The Editor: A man I Despise," ", a 26m black-&-white short starring Mr. Riehle and the hard to find "The Frank Anderson" where he played a man with moobs seeking a breast reduction. Even with fake boobs, Richard was still HOT! Just love the way everybody admired his man boobs. But so far the ultimate Richard Riehle film role was in "Mysterious Skin."  It's a very strange film, but it meet one of my deepest fantasies with Richard Riehle. A hot scene with Riehle blowing a young guy (not seen but most definitely implied). Loved his facial expressions and chubby fingers.

Even now, he's still pretty busy for a man with alot of work he has just wrapped up and soon will be working on. Though I think it's great that he does sooo many things, I just wish he received more recognition. He is a great actor...and one helluva funny guy! So I hope I get that the film Richard strips in.



 Mmm... look at those hairy arms.



 Nice Ass!
 A mustache less Richard Riehle.





 That's a nice bulge.


 Loved his chubby fingers.


 Come on... Richard should not be in bed alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment