Monday, March 6, 2017

The Governor of Maine


This week's entry is a pugnacious, hot-headed, sometimes vulgar Tea Party-style conservative Governor who is facing a bipartisan investigation into potential abuse of power and a federal lawsuit. His name is Paul LePage and currently he is 74th Governor of Maine.

Pugnacious, hot-headed, and occasionally vulgar (which can be a plus in my book), LePage was consistently underwater with his approval ratings, especially after he would make national headlines for comments widely perceived as racially insensitive or otherwise offensive. Examples: telling the state chapter of the NAACP to kiss his butt or television viewers everywhere that a Democratic state senator always wanted to “give it to the people without Vaseline.”

I known that's enough to fill most people with dread. So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say as a person, he probably a prick. But he is hot. So I'll put up with it if I had the chance to milk his wang. Don't judge me. But on the plus side, if he is a prick, an entry on a blog stating how much of a hot daddy he is and that people want to fuck his ass, will only annoy him. That's a little victory right there.

Lets see, married with kids of course and... hmmm... Nothing else I think you'd care to know about. Oh wait, there is one thing. He is a big, hot, burly, fucking daddy who has a face that'll look best wrapped around a cock. Well that's my opinion of course.




Gov. Paul LePage with his wife, Ann LePage.




 I love a man with a stern face.


 The Governor seems to wave his finger a lot when he speaks. Just something I notice.
I guess my hand fetish kicked in there.



He has a stern face and a cute smile.



 Ohh... tasseled loafers. 
I keep finding more things to like about him.





 Imagine that mic was a cock. Now doesn't he look hotter by comparison.





No comments:

Post a Comment