Monday, February 20, 2017

Big Luther


Well, this weeks entry is a result of last weeks entry, so I thought I would post this tall, cuddly looking politician. Sen. Luther Johnson Strange or as people have come to call him "Big Luther."

The towering Mr. Strange was appointed to replace Jeff Sessions in the U.S. Senate now that Sessions has been confirmed as attorney general. And he's tall. Like, really tall. At 6 feet 9 inches (2.06 m) tall, Strange is the tallest U.S. Senator in history and is currently the tallest member of Congress. Also he's not that bad to look at. I'd vote for him purely on looks alone. Honestly, his policies could involve throwing babies in pits full with snakes and I'd still be out campaigning for him. Strange is the opposite of Sessions from last week. Tall like a mountain. And I'd climb that mountain, all day long.

Again straight, married with two sons. A damn waste as a straight man. You know the sex he got would never have been that good. I just hope that there is a sex tape scandal involving him in the future. He is a politician, so it's probability of that is very high. But for now, I'll just fantasize about how good he'd look naked.




From left, Vice President Mike Pence, Melissa Strange, Luther Strange and 
Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Ahhh... look how cute and tiny Sessions is.








He looks a lot skinnier than I thought he'd be but I'd still tap that ass.
And his little dog too. Just kidding about the dog.
But serious about tapping him.





Oh my god he's wearing tasseled loafers. If I didn't want to fuck him before, I sure as hell do now.
With those shoes on.




Now that I've had time to think on it. Sessions topping Strange would be way hotter, 
but I wouldn't count on it staying that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment