Friday, March 17, 2017

Weekend at Barry’s


CHAPTER ONE: The Arrival

My name is Randle, Randy to my friends and I am the webmaster of a Barry Corbin Fan Website. Last June when I started it, I sent a letter to Barry Corbin himself, telling him about it and also I asked him for his approval to name this site as “official.” He kindly replied to my letter and sanctioned my site. Then in September, his daughter sent me an e-mail saying that they were amazed with the site and that they wanted to know me in person. I was amazed by the invitation and quickly made the arrangements to fly to Texas.

When I got out of the cab, Barry with a young woman who was obviously his daughter, greeted me. Barry got my full attention as he could have stepped straight out of one of my wet dreams! I thought he was in character for a shoot or something as he dresses in real life like all of his on-screen characters. A cowboy hat, flannel shirt and jeans, looking like the aging Texas hill-country native he is. He was burly and walked with sure powerful steps with his daughter bring up the rear. As he came near me, he looked directly at me. His weathered, tan face broke into a faint smile as he caught me gawking at him. I blushed.

Nice to finally meet you in person, Randle.” Barry said as I nervously shook his hand.

It’s an honor to meet you and thank you for inviting me into your home.” I sheepishly said.

It’s nice to meet a fan like you. Come on, lets get you settled in.” He said as he grabbed my suit case.

Back at the house, Barry and I settled in the living room. That evening, after dinner, we rested in the solitude as we chatted about his career as we shared a case of twenty four Bud beers that was on ice. I tried not to appear too interested as I listened, but I got an erection while watching him tell his stories. As he spoke he had this habit of adjusting his balls with a tweak of his hand every so often, making anyone with him momentarily shift their attention to the outline of his nuts filling out a nice package package in whatever pants he wore. After five beers, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke later, I was alone in the room as the light from the TV flickered into the darkened room. Upstairs a toilet flushed and I could hear the shower being turned on. Still feeling good from the beers I decided to make my way upstairs and get ready for bed with a shower. The door to the hall bath was wide open and I stopped and leaned against the door frame.

About time you got up.” Barry chuckled.

I’m gonna take a quick shower tonight so I can just get up and go in the morning.” He said as he turned and pulled his shirt off over his head to reveal barrel chest and full belly.

I watched him check his 3 day stubble in the mirror as if he was contemplating a shave. Then he turned sideways to me, facing the steaming shower, and began to remove his pants. I watched closely as he lifted each leg out of his jeans and I stared at the bulge in his white BVD briefs that formed a sizable pouch.

I think I’ll go jump in the shower in my bedroom.” I said before things started to get weird.

I’ll see you in the morning.” I said as I turned and made my way toward the bedroom.

But before I entered, I glanced back down the hall. From the shadows I could see directly into the bath room where the door was still wide open. I thought it was a little strange that he didn’t shut the door, but with just the two of us, I guess he figured he didn’t need to. Overcome with lust I unbuttoned my jeans, let them fall to my ankles and began playing with myself while I watched the show.

Barry slid his briefs down off his smooth white ass and flung them onto his pile of clothes with a flick of his toe. I could see that the carpet matched the drapes as I focused on his crotch to see a nice cut cock and below hung pair of big nuts. I watched, captivated as he stepped into the shower and aimed the shower head on an angle toward the wall through the glass doors. I watched him lather up his chest, then reached down and turned off the water but he continued to lather his body with a bar of soap.

There is something incredibly erotic about watching a man wash his cock and balls, seeing the white suds swept over their chest. He raised his feet, one at a time to the edge of the tub to soap them up and it was then that I was given a better view of his soapy cock, suddenly grown thicker and longer since entering the shower. Then he soaped up his butt cheeks and worked a hand in deep to clean his ass. With his other hand he began stroking his cock, pulling it, stretching it out and cleaning around the head. I could see he was almost fully erect as he slid his soap cover hand over his slippery cock. I was waiting for him to really get going on it, but instead he turned on then shower and began to rinse off the suds. My God he was beautiful. So thick and rugged, glistening under the rivers of water streaming down his back and over his chest.

I wanted to stay and watch him dry off but I knew if I waited much longer he’d catch me. While he was busy rinsing I hurried into the my bedroom and I stripped down and got in the shower and began washing up. My cock was still hard as I went about my shower routine. I washed my hair last and when I was done I turned the water off and reached for a towel. My eyes were three quarters closed when I saw Barry step forward and hand me a towel.

Here’s some fresh towels for ya.” He said.

Thanks.” I said and I took the towel and held it so the length of it draped down in front of me blocking his direct view of my hard cock.

See ya in the morning.” He said with a smile and I watched him turn and leave the room wearing nothing but his clean, white BVD’s. My reward was seeing his legs and how nicely his well-rounded ass cheeks filled out his BVD’s.

I was so excited that I went to bed and recalled how handsome Barry was, I jacked off into my hand. And as I filled my hand with cum, I couldn’t help but wish that it was his cum being pumped into my palm.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

No comments:

Post a Comment