Monday, January 30, 2017

Eddie Jones


It's amazing how you forget things sometimes. I was binge watching 'Veep' this weekend and was reminded how hot I thought this week's actor was. A handsome chubby daddy that never seem to get the credit he deserve, primarily because he’s typically given small roles. Then he retreats to his true love – theatre. So today, I bring to you, chubby daddy Eddie Jones.

Jones is an American actor who has co-starred or been featured in over 75 films, movies of the week, mini-series and episodic TV. With pretty blue eyes and chubby frame, he's probably best known for playing Clark Kent's father Jonathan in the ABC television series 'Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman' and the Official on the Sci Fi Channel's 'The Invisible Man.' He totally made made Jonathan Kent hot to me and Jones was down right smoking as the brooding Official. And continued into his role in 'Fighting Tommy Riley' as a gay trainer lusting after his boxing protege. It could have been better but I loved Eddie's performance as it brought a little tear to my eye as I wank off furiously at the TV screen. And if you really like Jones, check out 'Return to Me.' Sure it stars David Duchovny and Minnie Driver but Carroll O'Connor, Eddie Jones and Robert Loggia blocked those two out for me.

Like most heavyset older actors, he's lost some weight but he’s aging like fine wine. Jones currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife, director Anita Khanzadian-Jones. Wait a minute, lets change that to Jones currently resides in Los Angeles with his secret lover, me. Hey, I love using my imagination so don't ruin it for me.






Eddie Jones: Then & Now





Ken Howard and Eddie Jones... now that put ideas in my head. 
Like Eddie bottoming for Ken and them going at it like rabbits. Yeah... that's an idea.














Funny how how I thought he was a little fugly when he was younger...

But later became... Smoking hot.





Polishing your old gun there huh Eddie.




Every guy at this table is getting a courtesy tap.







No comments:

Post a Comment