Monday, January 16, 2017

Oh Scully


From time to time I get requests and I try to accommodate those requests when I can. Sometimes I get caught up in my favorites and completely over look some of the other hot daddy actors out there. So here's one of those requests was for american character actor Joel McKinnon Miller.

I've seen him in numerous television and film appearances over the years like 'Everybody Loves Raymond,' 'Cold Case,' 'American Horror Story,' 'Workaholics,' 'Bones.' Features - 'The Truman Show,' 'Friday After Next,' 'The Family Man' as well as 'Super 8.' But I didn't go in search of him until I started watch Fox’s 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' a comedy that won a Golden Globe in the Best TV Comedy category. And there he was looking insanely gorgeous as the middle-aged, lazy, and overweight Dective Scully. Before 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' he played Don Embry on HBO’s 'Big Love' but Dective Scully is his biggest and best role yet. I'm seriously thinking about writing some fan fiction with him an his also hot co-star Dirk Blocker. Mmmm... Dirk Blocker.

Lets see married with two kids. Fuucckkk... Who am I kidding, by now it'll be weird if the men I like aren't married with children. It kinda makes them more desirable. Not that I'll go after a married man, they just seem hotter for some reason. And right now, Joel McKinnon Miller is hot as fuck.












Thats right... keep that ass in the air.




Mmm... I think I might be into Furries. Or it could be just Miller. Either way, I'm good.









No comments:

Post a Comment