Sunday, January 22, 2017

Diplomatic Immunity


Growing up, it was the always the actors who played the dangerous and brooding types that seemed to get me hot & bothered. Whether their playing good guys or bad, they have a seemingly constant scowl on their face. One of the men I was most fascinated by (translation: masturbate to) was Joss Ackland.

A distinguished English actor who has appeared in more than 130 films, scores of plays and a plethora of television programs in his six-decade career. There was just something about this guy that had me dropping my load like a crop plane during the 90s. Obviously, the deep, intelligent English accent, then again any accent he was using was a big factor as well as his chubby frame. I remember first spotting him in 'Lethal Weapon 2' as the head bad guy looking all big, thick, well dressed and that gruffy voice had me hooked. But it was his beach scene from 'A Woman Named Jackie' had me wacking off to him like crazy. And then there's 'Shameless.' I think there might be a different name for that one but he had a short sex scene in that. A more recent movie where he's shirtless is 'The Hogfather' where was all soaped up that got me all lathered up.

He's a widower since 2002 after spending 51 years with his late wife. Lately he’s been sporting long hair, which kinda ruins it for me, but even nearing 90 I'd still do him. I bet he has a really nice round ass and nice low hangers. What! Don't judge me. I'm in the zone now. Excuse me while I rent Lethal Weapon 2 and work somethings out.




 Joss Ackland with his late wife Rosemary.


















There is so much going on here from his arms to that bulge. But it's almost ruin by the long hair.










No comments:

Post a Comment