Sunday, January 22, 2017

Meeting Len Cariou


I work at the Coconut Grove Playhouse in Miami, Florida, acting in their Education Tour. Not a big deal in the grand scheme but for me this is a dream come true. I’m 26, so to be performing at a paying job with real professionals with a legitimate, well-respected and renowned theatre is wonderful. Anyway, we had a Meet and Greet, where we meet the people involved in the theatre and in the main stage production, the musical ‘Passin’ It On.’ One of those actors was Tony Award-winning Canadian actor Len Cariou.

I had always liked Mr. Cariou as an actor, was energetic and with that classic, old time Broadway voice, delivered his songs with conviction. He seemed like such a powerful and sexy man to me and, although he never outwardly appeared so in public, I had a feeling that he was a red-blooded ladies’ man as well, a real lady charmer. And he would certainly be able to charm the pants off of me. I laughed to myself as I thought just how true that was!

We’re going around the room, “So and So, blah blah blah” and all of a sudden I hear “Len Cariou, actor, Passin’ It On” and was so star struck. I quickly spun around and the gray haired old man got my full attention. He was dressed casually in dark trousers with a sky blue jacket, and a loose collared shirt. God, he’s sexy for man of 70, burly, at 5'10" with blond, grey hair. In a word, gorgeous. I restrained myself from running to him and telling him how much I admire and respect his talent, what an honor it was, because I seemed to be the only one who was going all fan boy over him (though everyone applauded when he introduced himself). I even moved closer to him in order to get a better view of him.

As he came near me, he looked directly at me. Caught gawking at him, I blushed. His weathered, tan face broke into a faint smile as the stage manager lead Len around the room. Feeling like my erection might be seen; I decided to head to the stage area to adjust myself. Once there, I decided to take it all in with me acting in a big play, in a grand theater, with big names actors to work. Then I was absorbing it all in when BAMM! I ran into someone. I automatically raised my arms up around them to keep from knocking them down, which caused their bodies to be crushed up against each other. I nearly gasped out loud as I felt the bulge of his dick pressed against my abdomen, causing my already hard dick to leak.

Excuse me, young man” and I turn and Len Cariou standing right there!

My eyes flew to his face as he keep his balanced by grabbing my shoulder, insignificant little me! I had to force myself from doing a fan boy “squeal”, at least for the moment (I have to be a Big Boy about this). I quickly stepped back from him, dragging in deep breaths, trying to calm down and willing the erection to go away. All we could do was stare at each other, as I tried to deal with the overwhelming feelings of lust. I spoke first, with my voice shaking from the torrent of emotions coursing through my body.

Oh, I’m sorry, was I in your way?” I said.

Oh no, you’re fine. I just want to get the feel of the theater before I perform.” He said.

Don’t let me bother you, go right ahead.” I responded.

I watched Len for fifteen minutes or so, as he walked around the stage, admiring how handsome the old man was. I thought, how many chances do I get to talk to an accomplished, Tony Award-winning singer/actor, let alone someone famous I wanted to fuck. Would he hate me if I shook his hand and just told him how in awe of him I am? I finally gained enough courage to walk over to him.

I’m sorry to bother you, Mr. Cariou. But do you have any advice for a young actor getting started in the business?” I asked him speaking fast as his presence made me nervous.

“It was just tough getting there, that’s all, 'cause you rehearse and rehearse, and you change and change. That’s the exhausting part. Once you’re up and running, it’s just a piece of cake to me. You know exactly how much energy you need; you know what it costs you. It’s in your body and in your voice, and you can do it forever.” He said stepping towards me.

It’s plenty of work, but with the right woman you’ll be fine. Are you married?” He suddenly said, catching me off guard.

No … my friend share and I … the apartment. He’s visiting friends in New York.” I said before I could catch myself.

Oh! I see.” The old man said. Suddenly he was looking at me differently. His eyes seemed to stare at me as thought he was looking at me through a magnifying glass.

I see you walk the stage before a show too.” I said to change the subject.

Yeah, I guess it helps me get a feeling for the show, if I walk the stage before hand.” The old man said as he started walking around the stage.

I was following behind him watching every move of his shapely body, and I couldn’t find any way to get the images of what I wanted to do to his body out of my mind. I was so caught up in an image at that moment that he didn’t realize Len had stopped and turned around to face me. I noticed the patch of gray hair sticking out of the top of his blue knit shirt. I must have stared at his gray chest hair a little too long.

What are you doing?” The old man asked.

I was just checking your junk out.” I blurted out without thinking.

Len’s eyebrows narrowed as he looked at me.

Sorry. It’s a thing I do, but I’m kinda disappointed.”

I thought a handsome man like like you would have something huge.” I suddenly found myself telling the old man.

Of course I do.” Len answered in a defensive tone.

Well that’s what any guy would say.” I added, tensing up not knowing what his response would be.

Hell, I can prove it! Len said then shocked me by starting to unbuckle his belt. I watched in growing excitement as he pulled down his beige shorts and exposed his white jockey shorts.

My breath became suddenly rapid as I watched him jerked down his jockey shorts exposing his full crotch to my view. And what a view it was! He was correct in claiming to have a big one as he had a nice, thick uncut dick resting on top of a set of huge bull sized balls.

See!” The old man said in a loud voice. “Nice big cock for an old man.”

I couldn’t stop myself from stepping closer to him as I stared intently at his thick soft dick and big balls.

Beautiful!” I mumbled as I found myself dropping to my knees in front of the old man.

Wow, I bet your wife loves to get some of that.” I said as I glanced from his thick soft dick up to his stern face.

You’ve got a big dick. Can you still get a hard on?”

Hell yea!” Len said in a thundering voice.

I still jack-off every now and then. The damn thing stays hard half the time.” He answered without making an effort to pull his shorts up.

As he spoke, I slowly moved my face toward his crotch expecting him to stop me at any second but loving the moment anyway. And sure enough when my lips came within an inch of his big limp foreskin draped dick he suddenly jerked back slightly.

What are you doing?” He demanded. “Hell, I’m not gay.”

I glanced up into his big blue eyes.

Let me suck it” I said.

Len stared down at me without answering, as though he was thinking over my request.

Please.” I said, trembling with excitement.

I am not gay.” He repeated but this time his voice was soft and carried a sexual charge. Then he reached down at grabbed his thick dick and started waving it back and forth.

This is a big dick for an old man, isn’t it?” He said with a hint of pride in his voice.

Huge!” I told him. In truth I’ve had bigger but he truly had nice thick cock and if I was going to get a chance to suck it. I had to jack-off his ego first.

Just let me kiss it.” I pleaded as I leaned forward.

I expected Len to protest but as my lips moved closer and closer to his huge dick head he held his position. Then my moist lips touched the big head of his dick. Len moaned. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his big dick head entirely inside my mouth.

Oh! GOD!” He exclaimed when I started sucking gently on the head of his dick.

Hell that feels wonderful.” He added as he suddenly reached down and grabbed me behind the head with his huge, weathered hands.

Then he was suddenly pulling my face toward his crotch and forcing his swelling dick down my throat.

Take it. You wanted it. Now take that whole damn thing!” He said in an almost angry voice.

I had no choice. It was swallow the old man’s dick or choke. My desire to please the Tony Award-winning performer cause me to a swallow inch after inch of his thick dick down my throat until my lips were pressed against his pubic hairs. He held my face to his crotch until I gagged before he pulled my head back. Then he started moving my mouth up and down his thick dick shaft as he fucked my mouth like he was fucking his wife’s pussy. I took his plunging dick and made love to it with my tongue as the old man repeatedly shoved it down my throat and pulled it quickly back out.

Damn, this is hot!” Len called out excitedly as he fucked my mouth faster and faster. “Get ready. I’m going to unload! Damn! Here it comes!”

Then suddenly the old man pulled his dick out of my mouth and shot his huge load of white cum onto my face as he held my head in front of his squirting dick. His load of cum was dripping down my chin when he released me and stepped back. He glanced down at me and wasn’t smiling as he quickly pulled his jockey shorts up and followed that motion by putting back on his black slacks. I quickly reached into my back pocket of my shorts and pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the cum off my face as I got to my feet.

Guess I should be going.” I said as I cleaned the last drops of cum from my chin.

Yea, someone might come by, I got other things to do and my wife will be looking for me.” Len said still glaring at me with a suddenly unfriendly stare.

Ok, see you.” I said as I headed toward the back stage.

The old man didn’t respond as he hurried back to the party. As soon as I was back stage, than as I recalled how handsome Len was and I jacked off into my hand. I still can believe I met freaking Len Cariou and I blew him. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment