Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sucking Ole' Pa Walton


I just recently move to a small neighborhood in Palm Desert, California. One evening my neighbor from across the street came over to introduce himself. I was surprised to find out he was actor Ralph Waite, from “Waltons” fame. During our conversation of his career and life in general, he asked me if I lived alone at which time I told him I was gay. He didn’t seem offended or disturbed by my confession, but simply nodded his head in agreement. He even invited me to his church, which he said was gay friendly.

As the months went by, when he wasn’t working, Mr. Waite (even he insisted I call him Ralph) often came over to talk while I worked in my garage or in the backyard. One day while his wife was away, he  came over to chat with me while I refinished a bookshelf. While I worked we made small talk about other neighbors and his job. Ralph was in his early eighties, but even at that age, he was still quite handsome. But what I noticed most about Ralph was his huge bulge and the way his package bounced up and down in the light colored tan shorts he often wore when he visited me.

While we talked, he would cross his legs at his feet as he leaned back against the workbench that lined the back wall of my garage. This forced his cock and balls to push forward and up, stretching the fabric of his shorts to form a huge bulge which perfectly outlined his cock and balls. I know Ralph was aware at his ample package and on several occasions he saw me looking at his crotch and would just smile. I never apologized or quickly looked away… I wanted him to know I was looking. I often jacked off at night while fantasizing about Ralph. Like how I would get on my knees in front of him and sucking him until he sends a stream of hot cum down my throat.

Toward the middle of today’s visit, Ralph nervously confesses to me how he always wanted to get his cock sucked again by another man. Then Ralph told me the story of working on the set of “Cool Hand Luke,” and letting (of all people) Paul Newman suck on his cock.

It was during my drinking days and I was really horny and wants a good blow job. And my wife at the time couldn’t take all of his cock. He shocked the shit out of me when he offered and like I said I was  really horny. Paul swallowed it easy, like a pro. That one night he sucked my cock was so good he got three loads out of me over an hour period. I let him blow me two or three more times until the film wrapped up. I never did anything to him I guess he just enjoy my cock. Funny. Never thought about that until I meet you.” He confessed.

After Ralph finished his story, and without hesitation he then asked me if I would consider sucking his cock. At the same time he reached down and gave his now growing package a big squeeze. I couldn’t believe my fantasy was about to come true. I didn’t say a word; I simply latched my index finger around one of the belt loops on the front of his shorts and pulled him into a backroom off of my garage where I had a beat up old recliner in the corner.

After he sat in the recliner, I got on my knees in front of him and gently rub his huge bulge, making it bigger and bigger until it was too painful to keep contained in his shorts any longer. Slowly Ralph unzipped his zipper and his cock forced itself out, flopping against my face. I slowly lick the shaft as it lay across his hip until I reached the base where his balls where half-in and half-out of his shorts. I took both of them out and gently put one then the other in my mouth, savoring Ralph’s taste. With that Ralph starts to caress the back of my head letting out a quiet moan. I gently let his balls fall from my mouth and  and went straight for his cock. Gently I draw Ralph’s beautiful cock head into my mouth and then an inch of his shaft bathing both in hot spit. I took inch after inch until I finally had Ralph’s entire meat down my throat. I didn’t pull up and I hold him in my throat as gently massage his cock with my tongue.

Oh my God, you really know how to suck a man’s cock. I’ve never had anyone take me all the way before. Oh, Man,” Ralph whispers.

I gently pull back and suck even harder on half of Ralph’s cock. It was throbbing with every suck as I went up and down his thick, throbbing cock while I gently massage Ralph’s huge balls. Ralph push down his shorts just enough so that he could spread his legs wider allowing me easier access to deep throat his now eight inch cock.

You can suck my cock any time you want. Oh God, are you going to swallow my load neighbor? Please swallow my load,” Ralph pleads.

Slowly and thoughtfully I massage his cock with my throat, switching between deep throating his now enormous cock and coating his balls with hot saliva with him moaning and gasping from the pleasure. Finally, he could no longer hold back as he spread both of his legs as far as he could and with both hands on the back of my head. He let out a deep moan while forcing the last remaining inch of his cock down my throat and filling my gut with what felt like a gallon of hot cum. And I swallowed every last drop. I keep his cock in my mouth until it went limp and then I carefully tuck his deflated cock and empty balls back in his shorts. Zipped him up and thank him for letting me suck his cock. Now every Saturday when he’s not working on some film or TV show, while his wife was running errands, I sucked his big beautiful cock while he sits back in the recliner in the backroom of my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment