Monday, December 5, 2016

Son of a Legend


After another weekend of my sideline safari, for you delectation is none other than Terry Bowden, coach of the University of Akron football team, otherwise known as The Zips.

Deliciously cute, he caught my attention back in the day when he coached at Auburn but wasn't in my age range. But now that he's older, grayer and packing the pounds on, Terry has become one hot chubby daddy. Bowden was born into an extremely famous, successful and highly fuckable college football family and has certainly done his part to add luster and glory to the family name. His father, Bobby Bowden (who I have a major boner for) turned Florida State into a national champion, his brother Tommy Bowden (who I have a major boner for) was head coach at Clemson, now broadcaster and brother Jeff Bowden (who I have a major boner for) is Terry's special teams coordinator at Akron. Do I really need to say it? OK all of them can catch one from me. In a group, individually, in combinations, all of them can catch a HARD ONE.

A member of the winningest family in the history of College Football with a total of 626 wins between himself, his brother Tommy, and his father Bobby; building programs and winning seem to be a part of his DNA. Fitting, since I've definitely spent a lot of DNA on those three. Lets see, he just got married in June of this year. Together, the couple has five daughters, three sons and a grandson. DAMN eight kids and a grandchild. A let down sure, but he use to be a much sought after motivational speaker. So maybe in the off season, I can hire him and motivate him into a good ass-pounding. Well, he would probably disagree but I'd give it a try.

There is nothing like a short chubby man. Just makes me want to toss them around like a ball and Terry Bowden fits that perfectly.
I’d so toss him something.








Your a winner in my book Terry.



Sure it's a fake, but I love it all the same.




Damn I wish he didn't lose the weight.




Terry caught my attention back in the day when he coached at Auburn but has chubbed up now days and looking oh so fuckable.


Terry recently lost 55lbs off his 5'5" frame. Hope he stays at this weight.





Ah Terry Bowden. 
I’d like to thank your parents (Bobby Bowden in particular) for making such hot ass Daddy chub. 
And by thank, I mean give them some head. Yes, even his mother Ann. She has a cute grandma look I could get into. Ha ha... get into. What! Don't judge me. 



What I wouldn’t give to have Terry on his back and those nice legs of his over my shoulders. 
Bobby could watch or join in. The more the merrier.





 I pretty much have a thing for all the Bowden men, but Terry is my favorite.
With Bobby a close second. 


1 comment: