Friday, December 9, 2016

CHAPTER ONE: A Star in Town


While visiting my brother in a town called Swanton in Vermont, I decide to take in a few holes of golf at the local course. It was a real high class golf course and I found out the hard way. Because they weren’t going to let me play, due to me not wearing a collared shirt. Which was a long-sleeved t-shirt and it looked dirty. Course rules. So as the lady at the pro shop was getting me a shirt to borrow I began to relax and check out my surroundings. Looking around the shop, there was only one other person there was a man.

As I looked at the man at the end of the counter, I thought if he would shave the three-day stubble from his face he would be very attractive. He was in his sixties and appeared to be shooting the breeze. He had on a an old grey striped conductors hat on that I thought looked cute on him. He was chubby and his paunch made him very attractive to me. He somehow seemed familiar to me, but I couldn’t put a name to the face. He leaves as the lady at the pro shop returns with a shirt and I asked her if that was someone famous. Surprisingly, she said it was actor M. Emmet Walsh and that he hung out at the course practically every day. I couldn’t believe it. The guy seemed like a major weirdo, but he probably enjoys doing that. LOL.

“He he lives in town when he’s not in Hollywood making movies and he is the nicest guy. Very friendly & humble.” The lady added.

After I got change and grabbed my golf bag, I went to get a golf cart. Once I got my cart I heard a voice behind me.

“Hello young man.” I turned around to see that it was M. Emmet Walsh.

“Oh, hi!” I replied not being able to think of anything else to say, while my brain was shouting SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX!

I didn’t know what to do next so I just asked him, “Are you Emmet Walsh?” and hoped for the best.

“I think so, what do you think.” He responded.

I couldn’t tell whether he was joking around or sarcastically telling me off, but after a brief laugh, thankfully, followed by the usual I’m a big fan talk by myself.

“You should read more books.” Was his response.

When I was speaking with Walsh, one can easily tell when he’s had enough talking about himself, as evident by his humble speech. So in the efforts not to get beat up by an old guy, so I end my praise and started to walk off when…

“If you not doing anything, would you like to join an old man in a game of golf?” Walsh asked.

“Sure, ah… M.  Emmet.” I calmly responded.

“Great, and since we’re going to be golf buddies, call me Michael or Mike, if you prefer. That’ what the ’M’ stands for. Emmet is only my screen name.” He added.

As we played, we chatted about this and that, mostly about him and his career in Hollywood. Michael’s charming wit ended up acting as a calming method for me as I nervously played in front of him. I have to admit I had more than one nasty thought about Michael. Thoughts about how I would fuck him and take his virginity; turn him into a nasty cock-sucking whore who would submit to my every wish. I was starting to get an erection just thinking about it.

“Don’t you have someone? I mean you’re a famous actor.” I tried to keep the small talk going and get the focus off of me.

“I found out early on that when the bars close on Saturday night. The women all said screw him let'em go home alone. It didn’t work there.” He said with a laugh.

“Now, I’m 68 yr old… haaa. How the hell am I suppose to find….” He added.

“You know sex doesn’t have to stop when you get older.” I said in an almost clinical fashion.

“You know Michael; I think you know there are ways of meeting someone who would be interested in you.” I was treading  onto thin ice here. Any moment our bridge of friendship could be destroyed if I ventured to far.

“The truth is that I’ve never had many experiences.” His words came like a confession.

“I’ve met many people through the internet. Some have proved to be more than just chat friends. I go on websites that cater to older men who want to meet other older men for friendship. Sometimes, this friendship goes further. Some of them have events where I was was surrounded by over two hundred naked men, most over the age of fifty. I mingled and chatted with many. I swam in the pool and eventually found my way into the ‘fun zones’.” I said as finally got back to the club house.

“These men, and some were married, were having fun. No strings attached.” Michael asked as he seemed to be enthralled by my story.

“Just men having fun. That’s all.” As much as I tried not to, the words came out as if I were trying to justify a crime. I decided that I’d said enough. It was Michael’s turn to say something. Anything. The silence seem to last an eternity. I took the silence as a clue that I should finish my put. Michael stood in silence as I putted. He neither watched nor looked away. He was just sort of there.

Finally, he spoke. “Just for fun you say?”

“Yeah, fun,” I responded quietly.

With that, Michael silently moved to the golf cart.

As we drove back to the golf club, he seemed kinda nervous or anxious and looked over at me constantly. I caught his eyes sneaking a look at my crotch more than once and at one point he went off the path more than once looking too long. We finally pulled into a long drive way and just as I was about to leave, Michael spoke, just barely above a whisper.

“These men of yours… they were having fun. No strings attached.”

“No strings attached. Just as long as we were having fun.” I respond.

I could tell he really wanted something to happen. A few moments later we made our way to a nearest bathroom. No one else was in the bathroom at all, so we made are way to an empty stall and I locked it. I could tell Michael was still nervous so I took control. Without saying a word, I shut the lid to the commode, sat down, got his cock out and took the head of his dick in my mouth.

“Oh! GOD!” He exclaimed when I started sucking gently on the head of his dick.

“Hell, that feels wonderful.” He added as he suddenly reached down and grabbed me behind the head with his weathered hands, pulling my face toward his crotch, forcing his swelling dick down my throat.

I managed to take inch after inch of his thick dick down my throat until my lips were pressed against his dark pubic hairs. Michael held my face to his crotch until I gagged before he pulled my head back. Then he started moving my mouth up and down his thick shaft as he fucked my mouth like he was fucking a pussy. His cock was so good tasting, a salty taste that made me intoxicated. I looked up to see that he was grinning like it was Christmas day and he had gotten just what he asked for.

“Never had anyone suck my pecker like this.” He told me as he watched me working on his dick.

“You’re good at sucking cock.” He added as I forced myself to deep throat even more of his thick dick.

I couldn’t hold his entire dick in my throat for very long, as I couldn’t breath. But the old actor didn’t seem to mind when I pulled my head back and started working on just the head of his cock. In fact he let go of my head, placed his hands on his hips and just stared down at me as I sucked him expertly. I grabbed the shaft of his cock and jerked it back and fourth while I licked all over his cock head. I wanted to make him explode and sucked all I could of the huge cock head in my mouth. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. I gagged on it. I could not take it. It was just to fucking big. He backed off when he saw I couldn’t take it all. I took both hands now and enclosed them around his cock still sucking what I could of the head then finally I was sucking half his cock and holding the rest in both hands.

“Hell, take it all. Suck it down your throat.” He called out as he began to force more and more of his thick dick down my throat.

I wanted to please the old man, so I fought to keep from chocking. I let him shove his big pecker deeper and deeper into my throat. I wanted my mouth to be a pussy for the old man. I wanted to give him more pleasure than he got from any woman he had ever had in his life. Forgoing my own hard cock to focus on his. I took his plunging dick and made love to it with my tongue as the old man repeatedly shoved it down my throat and pulled it quickly back out. Looking up, I could see sweat rolling down his forehead and his sideburns now. Michael was even biting at his bottom lip as he fucked my mouth faster and faster. I knew I had him now.

“Get ready. I’m going to unload!” Michael suddenly warned, but I wanted his load so I sucked and tongued his massive dick even more. “Damn! Here it comes!”

And it did! I felt a strong stream of cum jetting form his dick. I swallowed and kept swallowing as the old actor’s pecker squirted out his load. Then even as I continued to suck the last few drops of his cum out, the old man’s pecker deflated. He let me suck on his soft dick for several more moments before pulling it away.

“That felt mighty good.” He told me as he zipped up his fly. “You know, if  you’re not doing anything. If you want you could we share a beer? And we could talk some more. I mean, if you want..”

I was a little shocked, but he didn’t have to ask me twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment