Friday, December 2, 2016

Chapter Three: Things Change


Over the next month, Jack McGee was using me as his personal human dick polisher. From sucking his dick to him fucking my ass. And with each passing day of that month, Jack became randier than the next. We would have encounters in the make-up trailer, on the sets, in our cars, slum motels and recently my apartment. All the while, never having the opportunity to put my dick to his his magnificent bottom. But having the opportunity to be his fuck buddy, more than out weigh my desire to fuck him. At least for now.

Suddenly my phone ranged.

I’m on my way there. Be nude when I get there.” Jack said with his gruff voice.

As I got ready, my mind taking off again, floating over a furry, stocky shape laying there on my bed, glowing blue eyes boring holes in me, begging me to start all over with my fantasy tongue bath, promising even more than before, with his hot, drooling plum of a cockhead radiating heat furiously. I was snap back to reality when I heard someone at the door. I walked dreamily to the front door, a shameless boner trapped inside my already tightly stretched Levis. Jack appeared promptly, pulling right up to the closing door. He spun around to face me, with a horny look in his eyes.

What the hell is this? Your supposed to be naked when I walk though this door.” Jack said with an annoyed tone.

Without saying a word, I found myself hopelessly drawn to him, my feet moving by themselves until my belly was pressing his butt snugly against the door. I stared down into those blue eyes of his as one hand cupped the back of his head and our lips met in a thunderous crash, our tongues jousting, thrusting, stabbing, twisting, vying for position. Seconds passed but it seemed like hours passed when we finally came up for air.

I’m going to fuck you.” I said as the new tone of confident authority in my voice totally surprised me.

That’s not happening kid.”

Suddenly, our lips met again, and my heart even faster, if that were possible, than the first time we kissed. This time there was no battle, no competition, just a long, slow savoring of the other’s sweet lips and slippery tongue as we explored each other’s mouth. We broke away at the exact same instant. And with that, Jack literally marched straight to the bed with me nipping at his heels, frantically ripping my clothes off on the way, tripping over untied shoelaces and peeling socks off just as he got near the bed.

I want to see you strip bare ass naked…NOW!” I said as I’d slipped around him.

Sitting on the bed, I watched him, not bothering to conceal my raging boner, not daring to stroke it for fear of cutting loose before even touching him. Jack slowly pulled up his shirt exposing his belly and chest hair that seemed to form a kind of hourglass, tapering to a point just above his navel, and then slowly widening again to disappear below his still unfastened belt line. His hand reached suggestively for his belt buckle, stopping in invitation for me to allow him to go on. I nodded briefly, not wanting to break the spell. I could see the undefined bulge in his crotch, as his hand popped open the buckle and fumbled momentarily with the button. I pushed his hands away, unable to keep my hands off him any longer. The zipper hissed metalically, as I pulled it down to the bottom. Next came a quick tug on his left shoelace, and a pull, and his shoe was off. His sock followed seconds later. Then, the same for the right shoelace, shoe, sock, and they were neatly stowed by the bed.

My hands hungrily slid around to grip his meaty buns in a death grip as I mashed my face flat against the front of his crotch, rubbing my cheeks, lips, eyes, forehead, everything, all over his groin. Finally I slip my hands inside the elastic of Jack briefs and yank everything down to his ankles. My tongue greedily slobbered his thick, rubbery shaft, tracing each bulging vein back and forth, up and down its length. I took mouthfuls of his wiry pubic hair and tugging gently on it, before lapping at the sides of his scrotum. I breathed deeply of his manly sweat-musk, driving my nose deep into his crotch, before pulling back and spinning him around, pushing him on the bed.

I quickly knelt between his legs and as he watched, I took the beautiful head of his dick in my mouth. He started moaning as I tongued and deep throated his thick cock. I loved sucking his dick as his moans were music to my ears. I wanted to devour him and I hated to stop sucking him, but when I felt him tense up, I knew that I must or he would shoot off. Although I abandoned his dick, I didn’t stop giving him pleasure. I lifted his thick legs and pushed my mouth against the rose bud of his virgin asshole.

Suddenly Jack began to wiggle in delight as I started licking his asshole. When I forced my tongue inside his tight old asshole, he practically squealed with pleasure. And damn if he wasn’t reaching down and stroking my head. I loved the tangy taste of his asshole and the silky textures inside him. Jack went crazy as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into him. He started arching his back and bucking when I began to twist and turn my tongue deep inside his asshole.

Oh, God! That was wonderful.” Jack said in choking, husky voice.

Well, now I’ve got that ass ready now.” I said as I spit in my hand to wet my dick head and shaft.

You going to fuck this ah? Come on fuck it. Fuck it!” Jack said as he grabbed behind his knees, giving me full view of his fabulous ass.

Then as his eyes grew bigger and bigger, I directed the head of my dick to his spit lubed asshole and began to slowly mount him. I just knew he would be tight and indeed the rim of his ass was. He groaned as I moved the head completely in and out a few times, but on each re-entry I pushed a little harder and a little deeper. And after a few minutes of this, I grabbed his ankles and with a thrust of my hips, I dropped my cock all the way in him.

Fuck!” Jack hissed, unable to say another word at that moment.

With each thrust sinking farther into his nice plump, but surprisingly firm ass Jack started to moaning deliriously. His ass grabbed me like a fist as I began to pick up the speed a little, filling up his ass with his big cock. Damn this was good! His fucking ass was hot as fire and I pumped my dick in him like a dog in heat. I pushed his legs forward for more leverage as I fucked him harder and harder. All I could think about were times he fucked me like a paid whore and now I was doing the same to him. In and out, in and out, went my tool as hard I could when I noticed Jack gasping for air as he called out in ecstasy.

Fuck me! Fuck my fat Irish ass!”

Take this dick fat boy. Take this dick!” I said as I continued pounding Jack.

Faster,” He said, “Fuck me harder. HARDER!” He added as he grabbed the sheets.

I could tell by him looking at me that he wanted it even harder and I did my best to oblige him. He was so hot and I was pumping his ass so wildly, seemed like my dick was melting in his ass. And before I knew it, the orgasm started to flood through me.

Shit I’m cumming, damn I’m cumming!” I screamed as I continued to pump.

His ass made a sucking sound as my cum filled it to the rim. Suddenly I wanted to taste his cum, to feel his pleasure. So I jerked my dick out of the old man’s asshole and got back down between his legs and started sucking his dick for all I was worth. Jack moaned and bucked beneath me as I skillfully brought him closer and closer to a climax. Then just when I felt him tensing up I stopped sucking his dick, grabbed it and jacked it. Cum shot straight up into the air. Gobs of  cum landed on his gray haired chest, more struck his belly. I was over him, licking him clean as he went limp beneath me. Jack had a big smile on his face as his hand probed his ass, exhaling sharply as he realized just exactly what size of man I really was and that he’d taken all of me. What a fucking I had given the old fella.

How’d like my ass?” Jack asked a few minutes later as he finished cleaning up.

I wasn’t lying when I told him it was the best I ever had. He blushed a little. He was basking in the knowledge he had satisfied my wildest dreams.


[TO BE CONTINUED]

No comments:

Post a Comment