Monday, June 19, 2017

Mr. Secretary


This week I bring to you another politician. And incredibly cute he is too. He was previously the served as the 81st Governor of Georgia from 2003 to 2011. Currently serves on the Governors’ Council of the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington, DC and is Secretary of Agriculture in the Cabinet of Donald Trump. He has a Ed Asner/Noble Willingham look that people have pointed out to me and I have to agree. And that is what pushes him from 'attractive' to downright 'sexy' is that he wears 'fucking boots.' I know they're not called 'fucking boots' but I call them that because I'd fuck anybody while they're wearing boots. I know, I'm a whore like that.

Lets see... he has been married since 1972 after dating for four years with four children, fourteen grandchildren and have also been foster parents for many children. Damn, if being in politics didn't kept him busy, all that sure did. He also an avid sportsman,  enjoys flying and, in a 2003 incident, was accused of flying a state helicopter without a license. Sounds like a bit of a bad boy. And everybody loves a bad boy.

Without further ado, here is Mr. George Ervin "Sonny" Perdue III, 31st United States Secretary of Agriculture.




 Perdue and his wife Mary.

 Did I menton that I want to fuck Secretary Perdue whilst wearing his cowboy boots. 
Because I sure as hell do.



 I like Sonny in those jeans. Shows off his more likable qualities.

 Come on Sonny... don't ruin it by not wearing the fucking boots.

 Crotch shot.




 Them fucking boots.







 Now who's this pre-plastic surgery discount Jerry Jones? Because I'd fuck that.

 Here's Sonny with his first cousin Sen. David Perdue (R-GA). 
I guess men I want to fuck runs in the family.


1 comment:

  1. Uuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii que bello Un modelo exclusive su calba su presensia me loadoro

    ReplyDelete