Sunday, August 7, 2016

The King of Bulge


The saddest thing about liking older men is that they tend to have a short shelf life. Meaning a 50 to 70 year old chubby to heavyset man probably won't be around long. Which brings me to this weeks entry, the recently departed character actor, David Huddleston.

With an acting career spanned more than half a century, and included Broadway, television and commercial roles, Huddleston died at the age of 85 from advanced heart and kidney disease August 2, 2016 in Santa Fe, N.M. The news sadden me a little when I found out, so I decided celebrate and remember what a hot as chubby daddy he was. He first caught my attention guest starring on the TV series "Our House" with my guy down guy at the time. THE daddybear himself, Wilford Brimley. He had numerous guest roles on TV dramas, but "Walker, Texas Ranger" was where he dropped my jaw. He had put on the #s since I last saw him. Since then I'd always akin him to Charles Durning as both were hot chubby daddies that I lust after til this day.

Huddleston might be most famously known for the titular role in “The Big Lebowski.” To me, he had many just as memorable roles over his long, multifaceted career as a character actor that spanned six decades. I'd like to also remember him as the 'King of Bulge' because of his many bulge shots his movie appearances to frequent TV guest work across multiple eras. And that's a lot of wank material. R.I.P. Mr. Huddleston.






A longtime favorite character actor, Huddleston specialized in big, blustery characters. 
Such was the title character he played in 1998’s “The Big Lebowski.”





He had slimmed down later in his life, but like 99.9% of the guys I like, I'd still do him. HARD!





When both were at their heaviest, you definitely couldn't tell them apart. 
Though David was younger and taller (5'11" to Durning's 5'8") they share many similarities, that you couldn't help but get them confused.



Those suspenders have me hooked.



This shot right here epitomize why I called him the 'King of Bulge'






So if your a fan of David Huddleston and you'd like to see him. 
Check these other films & TV shows out. 
For everyone else, back away slowly.

Nice Bulge Shots:
Billy Two Hats” (1974)
"Hawaii Five-O" (TV Series) - 'Love Thy Neighbor, Take His Wife' (1976)
"Zero to Sixty" (1978)

Other Scenes of Note:
"Breakheart Pass" (1975)
"Gorp" (1980)
"The Wonder Years" (TV Series) 
"Walker, Texas Ranger" (TV Series) - 'The Road to Black Bayou' (1994)

No comments:

Post a Comment