Monday, January 25, 2016

Pat Conroy


Every once in a while, a hot guy comes at you out of left field. I expect to see hot actors, hot politicians, hot writers and businessmen when I trawl through the web. However, occasionally I am looking at things on the web and genuinely not anticipating anything cute. When a little piece of hotness appears somewhere on the screen, it's like finding something rare and precious (and hairy and sweaty). Much to my shame, I had never heard of this man before until someone mention wanting to fuck him in the comments on some blog I was searching through. I can't remember the guy's name, but my penis thanks you!! The man is question is author Pat Conroy.

Recognized as a leading figure of late-20th century Southern literature (and as a big daddy bear), who has written several acclaimed novels and memoirs. Two of his novels, "The Prince of Tides" and "The Great Santini," were made into Oscar-nominated films. A former military brat with daddy issues, if he was born a woman, he would have turned into a stripper or whore. Instead he became an author that I'd still take to a back alley for a $25 blow-job.

Conroy has been married three times with four or more kids and still married to his third wife, writer Cassandra King, who's also an author of four popular novels. But you know me. I'd like to ignore that fact and imagine that he's writing his own biography about how we were secret lovers for the past five years. Fucking like dogs in heat every time we get together. Yes... that would be a top seller.





The comb over might be a problem but I can over look that whilst my dick is in him.




Pat Conroy and his wife Cassandra King.








Look at those legs. I just a sucker for thick legs.





I want to be that dog on his lap.





He looks so cute here.



No comments:

Post a Comment