Monday, January 22, 2018

Joe Barton


Politicians are a funny. No doubting there are a large number of hot daddies and chubs out there in the world of politics. Given the need to present a pure and squeaky clean public image, a lot of scandals eventually make their way out to the public eye. When it's a hot one, it's fantastic reading the tell-all stories. The best of which are always when some right-wing asshole who has spent his life espousing 'family values' and 'the evils of homosexuality' gets caught. Preferably with some twink.

Joe Barton is a Republican politician, who came to national attention again when nude selfie photos of him (taken from video he had taken of himself masturbating, that he had shared with women) surfaced online in 2017, along with messages with sexual overtones that he had sent to a female constituent while he was married. Shit, if I'd received those text and video, I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven. This guy is is hot. Seriously, that hair, that face and that belly. How could you not like that. Sure he's hypocritical sleaze bag but I can still pop a few out to him. Especially if I fantasize he's texting me to give it to him hard and deep.

In November 2017, Barton announced that he will retire from Congress at the end of his current term, and will not seek re-election in 2018. Also he's getting a divorce from his 3rd wife. I kinda feel sad for the guy. Well maybe because I want to dump profuse amounts of jizz in him. At the very least I want to see the uncensored video of him at some point in the future. That's a more plausible dream to come true.




Joe Barton and his former wife Terri.



Joe. Don't you think you should stop with the selfies.



Two things I like about this picture:
1. He wears tasseled loafers.
2. That belly.


 Seriously. I can't take my eyes off his belly.



 Ah, Joe... it can't be that small.






One last time to the belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment