Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chubby Daddy Jack McGee

Some actors, it would appear, are born to only ever play third or forth from the lead. This fellow, Jack McGee is one of them, and he has made a fairly successful career out of it. McGee logged more than 100 movies and 100 TV shows, usually playing in blue-collar guys like cops, carpenters, bartenders and firemen—apropos, considering he spent 10 years as a New York City firefighter while pursuing acting. From there, McGee has climbed the hook and ladder of success as an actor, with television roles on NYPD Blue, Seinfeld, ER, The X-Files, The Practice and Malcolm in the Middle, among other shows, and on the big screen in dozens of films including the remake of Miracle on 34th Street, Basic Instinct, Thirteen Days, Breakdown and Lethal Weapon 2, as well as in a number of national commercials.

He's perhaps best remembered and where I first noticed him for three seasons as firefighter Chief Jerry Reilly on FX's Rescue Me,  before his character committed suicide, reportedly by decree of the show's creator-star Denis Leary. Damn shame, it brings a little tear to my eye as I wank off furiously at the TV screen. He was insanely gorgeous in the show, even got his first love scene. From this point I was hooked and have been trying to get my hands on any and everything he has appeared in.

Using a line from the show, McGee was build like a garden gnome at 5'5". He has the sweetest face I have ever seen, absolutely adorable, with his tufty, graying brown hair, blue eyes, apple cheeks, lovely accent and hot, gruff voice. A nice, smooth, wide ass, built for a good, hard pounding, heavy thighs and chunky calves (that I love). All in all, he basically looked like a young Charles Durning, another hot chubby daddy I admired. Over the years he has been at the centre of so many of my dirty little fantasies.

He is apparently happily married to his wife, Stephanie, but there's something about him, makes me think he would fool around with a man (the things he says and he likes to jokingly kiss guys). It's kind of weird how you imagine certain things about a guy, but he strikes me as the kind of guy you could spend hours doing in every position until he cums. Now I do have to say, this is all the imaginings of my furtive mind because he is probably a very nice and respectable man. He just doesn't come across that way. Anyway, I prefer the kinky, sordid version, that his marriage is just a cover story. No-one correct me.

Anyway, he may be straight but he does look every inch a big fuckable bear, I don't doubt that McGee has also been clued into his own furry attractiveness by more than one admirer and is probably comfortable with the idea of being lusted after by other men. That's one of the prices you have to pay for being in the public eye, I guess. As one of LA's hardest working character actors, Jack McGee is one of my favorite (among many) chubby daddy character actors.

Just lay there and let me worship you.




Come on, it wasn't that bad.
Now your hurting my feelings.
I'd SO do him!!!






Oh yes, I love to be in bed with this sweaty chubby daddy. Woofff!


I ADORE THIS MAN!





Jack McGee is a classic bearish chubby daddy icon who is definitely in the hallowed halls of the Great Pantheon of chubby daddy Gods.  

I know this is a fake but it's a very good one. And you know what? I don't think it's all that far from reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment