Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Big Huddleston

Again, this guy is one of the numerous actors that you see a lot of but don't know his name that I've come to admire over the years. Known mainly as a character actor, David Huddleston starred in the title role of 1985's big-budget film "Santa Claus: The Movie," which featured a top-billed Dudley Moore as an elf. Huddleston definitely looked the part, big and strong but didn't blow me away. I didn't recognize him a year later when he appeared beardless on the Wilford Brimley show "Our House" as one of his old friends. Damn, what I wouldn't give for a good copy of those episodes. Bet I'd wear my dick out to them. It took almost eight years before the he caught my attention again in an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger." My jaw dropped when I saw him. What a chubby daddy!

He had added quite a few more pounds to that frame of his that would make a chubby chaser proud. Not only is he a lovely shape, he had one of the meanest, brooding faces I have ever seen. The eye glasses he wore accentuated his thick white eyebrows and what pair of DSLs he has. Nice and full. I would have been masturbating though the whole show if Chuck Norris didn't keep showing up all the time and ruining the experience for me. I mean come on Chuck. You couldn't let me enjoy both David Huddleston and Noble Willingham for 20 minutes without gracing us with you presence. Damn you. Well after this episode, I wanted to see everything he's been in.


Huddleston has worked in virtually every film and television genre there is, from Westerns to crime dramas to science fiction. Being best known for his roles in "Blazing Saddles," "The Big Lebowski," "The Producers," and of course, the for mentioned "Santa Claus: The Movie." But it's a lesser role in the movie "Zero to Sixty" is where I best remember him. He wasn't naked or even shirtless, nor was it about his performance. It was his wardrobe, a tight track suit that showed every bump and curve of his body. And what a body. I just wanted to cut a hole in it and fuck him with it on.

Recently, he has only appeared one or two movies or TV shows a year and he has lost a lot of weight. But like 99.9% of the guys I like, I'd still do him. HARD!



There is only two actors I think of when I think of Santa Claus. David Huddleston and of course Charles Durning. And I'd jerk-off to the both of them dressed as such. 



The Big Lebowski.




The things I'd like to do to those lips. 





This track suit leaves nothing to the imagination.


What a nice, big, firm ass.

Here is recent shot of Mr. Huddleston. I just love his shirt clings to his body. 




No comments:

Post a Comment