Monday, July 10, 2017

Joel Murray


This week's hotness is actor Joel Murray and despite being a versatile writer-director-actor in his own right, poor Joel is probably overlooked for his older brothers Bill Murray and Brian Doyle-Murray. I know he has others but Bill and Brian are the headliners of the Murray brothers. Joel has amassed quite a list of acting appearances like "Mad Men," "Grand," "Love & War," "Dharma and Greg," and "Shameless." He has also appeared in films such as "God Bless America" and "Monsters University." Joel is about the same height as Bill but taller, thinner than Brian (not a bad thing) and being brothers, bear a strong facial resemblance to each other. But dare I say it… Joel is starting to look like the hottest Murray brother. But fear not Brian, your still at the top of my list.

Lets see... married with four kids, uses his free time writing, playing golf and coaches his sons in baseball and basketball. In the back of my mind I thought he was cute. Then he turned up in "American Gods" where he's pretty much naked and I was thrown for a loop. I never expected that but it's so much more than I could have hoped for. I think he is an absolute gorgeous guy and now that I have that scene, I need never jerk-off to Bill again.









 The 5 Murray brothers:  
Joel Murray, Andy Murray, Ed Murray, John Murray, Brian Doyle-Murray and Bill Murray.













No comments:

Post a Comment