Monday, June 12, 2017

This Guy is HOT


This week, I decided to bring you this fuckable chub when I discovered his web series over the weekend called "Bitter Homes and Gardens." He wasn't naked in it and I could hardly say he had a sex scene but he looked cute enough that I want to see him naked. He is actually more famous for his recurring role of Det. Morris LaMotte in "Law & Order." He was criminally underused in that show. His name is Larry Clarke and he is a handsome, chubby American actor.

Tall with thick arms and legs, he's usually clean shaven but he looked like he's growing a goatee (still hot). From what I saw in his aforementioned web series, he's a smooth daddy from the top to the bottom if you get what I'm saying. If you don't. He shaves. Larry looks like a guy you can go out an burger, a few beers and fuck watching a game. Not all together mind you, but I'm not counting it out. Anyway, now that I've got a hard-on for Clarke, I'm watching everything I can get my hands on with him in it like the movie "Contagion," episodes of  "The Bridge," "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," "Longmire" and "Sense8."

He's really married to his co-star on "Bitter Homes and Gardens," writer Fielding Edlow. Not sure if they have any kids but I don't need to know anything else that'll ruin my lust for the man. However that's not going to stop me from shooting a few ropes to him watching the show again. Who am I kidding, I shot a few the first time.




 Larry and his wife Fielding Edlow.







 OK Larry... I'll be gentle.



 Mmm... but lets take a closer look.

 Closer...

Smooth. The proof is in the pudding.












I'd be doing all sorts of things to Larry on that couch looking like that. 
Fielding can watch, participate or leave. I don't give a fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment