Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tom Wilkinson is a Really Hot English Daddy


This guy is well known to those who search for cuddly daddies in films, but I don't think he's adored as he should be. Tom Wilkinson first really came to worldwide fame in the British comedy "The Full Monty." To be honest, that film probably would have been a lot better for me if it had more older actors in it. Though it did have a young Mark Addy in it, but some of the other actors almost (I say almost) stops me from masturbating over "The Full Monty." Anyway, back to Mr. Wilkinson. He was kinda cute in that film, but didn't blow me away at first. Later I saw him in "Rush Hour" and thought Wow! After that, he seemed to become more gorgeous with each passing year.

Obviously he has a cute, sexy body(that's putting on the lbs lately) and a pretty nice, round, firm ass, but the main attraction was his face. He's somewhat intimidating, but gentle looking with a hint of shyness to him. A look at times that makes him almost too innocent and cute looking to make sexual comments about. ALMOST. A very quiet spoken, gentle man in interviews it's not hard to understand how he is having so much success in his career.

The main thing he's remembered for is "The Full Monty," but all you get to see body a ass shot. I suggest you check out "The Governess" to see what Tom is swinging with. For a second or two you can see an impressive full frontal shot of him lying on his back with a perfect look at his junk. I'd almost cummed on my screen as soon as he appeared! I just love that he goes naked for a role if he has to. As far as I know he hasn't done a recent nude scene/sex scene in a film. I so want Tom to do another nude role because he's bigger and far more handsome now.

Sadly, at least for me, he's married but then again, aren't the all? A waste as a straight man. You know the sex he got would never have been that good. Man, the things I'd to him. I bet his fuck face looks spectacular.



Tom Wilkinson and his wife, Diana Hardcastle.


Just look. It's even so slight, but there is a little belly forming around his waist and I'm loving it.










Mmm... Mark Addy ass.






I had to wait for the "The Governess" for Tom to do the real full monty.






Tom looks so hot here. Imagine waking up to that.























No comments:

Post a Comment