Monday, March 14, 2016

Holy Hot Daddy, Batman


Every once in a while, a hot guy can pop out at you from out of nowhere. This happened the other day when I was checking out my Tumblr feed, genuinely not anticipating anything new. When a little piece of hotness appears on my screen. It was like finding something rare and precious (and chubby). So with this entry, I bring to you, former Robin, Burt Ward.

To my great surprise, Ward was nothing like he was as Robin (obviously). He had matured into thick, totally fuckable man that wouldn't hesitate to get in my bed if I had the opportunity. He pretty much fell off the radar after Batman ended, making a comeback of sorts in low-budget films in the late 80s with such dubious titles as "Virgin High," "Hot Under the Collar" and "Karate Raider" leading the pack. And to help him out. I've offered him to reprise his role as Robin in my low budget comic book movie called "Revenge of The Joker" where I play the Joker battling an aging Robin. Well, not really battling. More like fucking. I can see it now. BANG! POW! POP! SPLAT!

Unlike others who have suffered similar career fallouts, Burt has ventured on productively with his life. Married with kids. You know, all that wholesome stuff. Irreparably typecast for much of his "post-Robin" career with the cult star eventually becoming a frequent participant at TV nostalgia conventions. Which sounds great to me. So I plan a trip to one of the Cons, stand in line for an autograph, trip and have my face land in his crouch. Does that sound too obvious?




Here's Burt with his wife Tracy.









I see the subliminal message your giving. Your holding a camel and camel has humps. So you want to hump and by hump, you mean fuck. So I'll gladly help you out.



Another subliminal message.








No comments:

Post a Comment