Monday, December 21, 2015

"Miracle on 34th Street" Still not ‘family film’?


It's Christmas time again and spent the past weekend watching my share of Christmas movies. One of those was the 1994 remake of "Miracle on 34th Street." It's been a while since I last watched it and knowing that it's a 'daddy con carne.' With Richard Attenborough almost perfectly cast as Kris Kringle himself, the late and totally fuckable William Windom and Robert Prosky. Also appearing was favorite chubby daddy, Jack McGee as the bad Santa who helped ole Kris Kringle catch a case. And with this being my first time seeing the whole movie from the beginning. I noticed more fuckable daddies I liked that appeared in this. So you know what I did. Yeah... that's right. Rub one (or two) out. Masturbating was totally the right thing to do.



Richard Attenborough looks almost perfect for the part of ole saint Nick. ALMOST being that I like my Santa with a little more pounds to him.



And speaking of more pounds. Here's Jack McGee during his heavier days.



More cushion for the pushing. But then again, I'd still push his slimmed down cushion now.


Yeah... I'd be staring at that too. Wait... That's another one of my favorites to appear in this movie, actor Peter Gerety. I'd love for something to appear in him.






Jack easing up behind Richard. To do what... I can only imagine.


Try to guess why I posted this very specific screenshot...  Dear Lord, my hand fetish owns me…


 Damn William Windom was handsome man! When he's not working, he looks like a grizzle old man but when he's all cleaned up. So DILF material or should I say GILF material.


Yeah... pucker up those lips. 
OK... this is another fetish owns me.






 There's something ugly and handsome about Robert Prosky.


Come on... after all that. You know I had to drop a few ropes

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment