Monday, December 7, 2015

Ex-Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour


Haley Reeves Barbour is a Republican politician who served as the 62nd Governor of Mississippi, from 2004 to 2012. He was put in the national spotlight in August 2005 when Mississippi was hit by Hurricane Katrina. He also served as Chairman of the Republican National Committee from 1993 to 1997, where I first took notice of him. Prior to holding elective office, Barbour was a prominent lobbyist and co-founder of the Washington lobbying firm BGR Group.

Since he first entered national Republican politics, as a young lawyer from Yazoo City, Mississippi (yeah... Yazoo), Barbour has been one of the most popular figures in the party. And if you don’t find Barbour attractive, you’ve got something wrong with you. He seems amiable and humorous and tirelessly upbeat, his persona is large and unusual enough to pass for colorful in today’s politics. And then there’s the voice, a southern drawl so rich and unapologetic with nine comes out nan. He doesn’t so much walk as saunter. Though not tall, and not as heavy as he may seem (what poundage there is looks tightly packed). He’s physically imposing, not to say intimidating, with impressively large hands and head, and short thick arms that swing freely when he walks. It's hard not to imagine him as a Southern sheriff, squinting at you through aviator sunglasses and suggesting he might want to fuck your pale Yankee ass. Sorry there. My imagination went wild for a second there.

He has been married with two children to Marsha Dickson since December 1971. So no Lindsey Graham deal going on but I'd still like to imagine. He does some controversies like the 'hot poker to Obama’s butt' and his stance on Mississippi's state flag. But I can't judge him because I want Mr Barbor to spill copious amounts of his jizz all over me. I personally think the good old boy from Yazoo should consider running for president in 2016. I would make me happy. And relieved of cum.










 Haley and his his wife Marsha.

 Impressively large hands. Love that in a man. 
Another thing I love in a man DSLs (Dick Sucking Lips).



 Sorry about that. I'm fascinated by his mouth... And what I could get in it.

 Haley and his older brother Jeppie Barbour. I guess Haley got the hair and the looks.

 So you like wearing those boots. You can keep'em on when we fuck.





 A man who wears tasseled loafer is a bonus.


 That's right. Get on your knees and show your appreciation to Haley. And by showing your appreciation, I mean blowing him until he can't stand it anymore.




Sorry. Those lips got me again.



No comments:

Post a Comment