Saturday, August 1, 2015

Look for the Positive

In the past few months, hell you might say years, there has been a lot of police shootings of Afro Americans in the news of late and one in particular hit close to home with me. The fatally shooting an unarmed black man by a now former North Charleston police officer during a traffic stop was a horrible tragedy that indirectly infected me living a few minutes away from North Charleston. Worry not, I won't sadden you guys with any details that you can find anywhere else. I like to concentrate on the good that came from this terrible event for all us daddy lovers out there. Namely, introducing america, hell maybe the world to the mayor of North Charleston, one R. Keith Summey.

I know I should only be caring about the uncalled for shooting, but when I saw him again on TV and the net, my mind suddenly switched from being upset about the shooting to thoughts of anal penetration. Or reenacting that scene from the first Police Academy. Nice, chubby and manly, I bet he has a deep, sweaty crack that I'd like to explore. Sadly, it's the usual. Married with children and grandchildren. I get very few breaks with that. Summey has been mayor of  North Charleston since 1994, so I knew about him for a while. But you know how it is, sometime forget the things that are right in front of you.


 Mayor Keith Summey and to the right, Police Chief Eddie Driggers during a press conference after the shooting death of an unarmed African American man by police. This press conference reintroduced to Summey, but damn. Look at Police Chief Eddie Driggers.




 Oh look at those thick arms and chubby fingers. If your serving up your meat, I'll definitely take it. Where ever you want to put it. 



 Yeah... I like what I see.
 Move the dog off the couch so we could test its structural integrity with some big boy action.
 Beard or goatee... on him it just works for me.




 This pic kinda proves that 'deep, sweaty crack' statement earlier. Mounting that would be a dream.
 You know what they say about guys with big feet....
 and this pics has got me wondering.
 Here is Mayor R. Keith Summey and Charleston Mayor Joseph P. Riley, Jr. who I also had a thing for but as you know. I got a serious thing for the bigger guys.
 Some more of Mayor Summey and Police Chief Driggers. You know where my imagination is going with this. Some hot chubby daddy man on man action.



I just want to lay my head on Mayor Summey's belly as he hugs me with those thick arms of his. You can participate to Eddie. The more the merrier.
 Looks like he even has a nice round mouth. PLUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment